the dawn to the sun

Past
Delhi

The whole room was dark and silent when the 8 year old walked inside it calling for her mother .

Ammi dekhen na zeba ko .. keh rae hai ab humari nayi ammi aagyai hai .. ammi? Ammi? Sana called for her ammi who wasn't answering .

A...ammi?

Her eyes widen while her whole form trembled seeing her ammi hanging from the fan.

A...amm...mi .. she strolled towards the now dead body hanging loosely .

The smiling face of her ammi roaming in her head as she ran to call any help .

B..baba .. ba..ba am..mi .. she hiccuped when she bumped into her twin .

Tch .. baba mein or nayi ammi movie dekhne jaarae hain koi drama na karna sana ... Zeba was irked by her twin and and daily crying sessions .

Z..eba a..ammi .. she pointed towards the room while zeba rolled her eyes .. han han vo bhi chal sakti hai par baba ne kaha hai abhi vo naraz hain .. ab hato bhi .. she pushed sana away going towards her new ammi's room .

Forgetting her old ammi and sister!

She watched as the car passed through the main gates and that day she swore to never forgive her inconsiderate father and ruthless sister .

Hah ... She shivered with the cold wind finding herself in not so familiar room.

Sana? She was handed a glass of water and her droopy eyes settled on her saviour .

Sherry?

Thank god! Kal raat when I found u on the road unconscious I was so worried ... Are u nuts sana? Tum jaanti ho u are too sensitive for rains .. kya soch kya rae thi tum? She remained mute looking at the familiar room ..

Room which was once hers!

M..mjhe jaana chahiye .. she hastily got down from bed but sherry stopped her .

Sana plz! U are too weak ryt now .. kuch kha lo .. I ... I will drop you ..

She just stared at him .. he was worried that too for her .

K..kyu? Sherry was taken aback by her weak accusations .

Kyu sherry? Kyu kiya .. k..kyu mjhe a..akela kardya ? She looked away while the men sighed .

Shayad gussa islye haram hai .. insaan apna sabse zada nuksaan gusse mein kar baithta hai ..

Khair .. m jo hua usse badal to nahi sakta par sana ... I will always be here ... A..as a friend .

She just smiled at him .. a blank smile .

Mjhe vapas Chor doge plz? She requested making him nod eagerly .

***

He was searching for her since the morning and now he was sweating worry .

He was about to go out again in order to search her when he saw her bidding by to .... Sherry?

All the worry converted in rage as saw her with him .. another men .

Sana? Kaha chali gayi thi chanda? Mehmoona rushed to her niece .

Han .. batao inhe k kaha thi .. ya kiske saath thi? The mocking tone was harsh and icy .

Siddhant behave! Mehmoona sighed tiredly .

Puche isse ammi .. kaha se aarae hai? Sherry k saath thi ye ... He seethed marching towards her whoose face was ducked down .

Kya hua? Man badal gya hai? Vapas jaana hai uske paas? He chuckled darkly while her eyes didn't lift for once .

Yrr tumhara sahi hai .. jab marzi hui saath ho jab marzi hui talak le lo .. pata hai kya .. zeba sach kehti thi .. tum ho hee ... He was cut by a slap by his ammi .

Bs! Itna mat giro k mjhe khud p sharminda hona pare k maine tumhe janm diya hai .. mehmoona cried glaring her son .

Isse samjha dein .. aaj k baad ye apne kamre k baher nazar nahi aaye mjhe .. Varna isse bhi vaha chor aaunga jaha se ye aayi hai .. declaring he glared at her with anger .

Sana bache .. she stopped her phupo .

Phupo! It's ok .. I am okay .. she smiled going in her room ..

Siddhant punched the wall in agiation ... Indeed anger is distructive!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do comment n lemme know ur views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shikwaa-e-rabtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें