Playground

" uh I'm sorry.. I just didn't want to regret not kissing you again "
Matt blushed. I just smiled at looked down. He quickly got up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the playground.
" Matt! Why are you making me go on the playground? It's for little kids! "
I laughed.
" Because it's fun! " he ran to the top and went down the slide. I stood in my place at the bottom of the playground and smiled at him. He walked up to me.
" You know to have fun, you actually have to do something other than stand there. " he winked. I shoved him then ran to the top.
" LAST ONE TO THE TOP IS LAME AS FUCK! " I yelled.
" Hey! That's not fair! " I heard matt's footsteps coming up behind me. I reached the top right before he did. Then I felt two arms go around my waist. In a swift motion I was off the ground and facing Matt. He smiled at me and crashed his lips onto mine.
" what was that for? " I raised my eyebrow.
" I just wanted to kiss you. " he smiled. My heart fluttered and I felt my cheeks burn. " You're so cute Emily " I giggled slightly and went down the slide.

~ Later ~
I sat in the passenger seat and he walked around the car. He insisted to open my door for me. I smiled to myself as he reached my door.
" my lady " He reached his hand out. I smiled up at him and took his hand.
" Thanks Matt, I had a lot of fun tonight " he looked down at our hands which were still connected, his face went from content to upset.
" Emily.. I really like you.. I know we have only known each other for a couple days.. I do like you. But I can't do this to you. " he let go of my hand and quickly went to the driver seat of his car. He started it up and drove away.
Standing in my drive way I looked around completely confused.

HEY GUYS! I'm back! Sorry it's been so long I went through a lot of stuff recently that put me in a very bad place. I'm not out of that place yet but I'm writing again so that's a big step! Sorry the chapters short but I'm already working on the next one! Love you all ❤️🐠