The boys

" what did he mean he couldn't do that to you?! Do what?! " Lexi practically screamed in my ear.
" I dunno " I sighed and flopped on my bed.
" you can't Give up! From what I've heard you guys really like each other"
I shrugged my shoulders and ignored What she said. I heard her groan then walk up behind me. " Emily, let's go out! You've been in your house since he said that. So.. Two days! Let's go shopping! " I looked at her blankly, I guess she is right.. I haven't done anything for two days. I nodded my head and got up to get ready.
Looking over my reflection I felt satisfied. My winged eyeliner was on point and I decided to put red lipstick on. Lexi picked out my outfit; black leggings, a black crop top, and brown combat boots. My hair was pulled into a sleek bun, I sighed to myself and looked at my hair some more. Soon I won't have this.
Lexi snapped me out of my thoughts by asking me if she looked okay. I turned around and my eyes widened. Her long blonde hair was perfectly straightened and it rested just above her hips. She was wearing white ripped skinny jeans, a black flowing crop top that said " Queen "
written on it in gold, and black toms. Her makeup was always perfect, she contoured her face, winged eyeliner, perfectly filled in eyebrows, and nude lips. Next to her I look like a 12 year old. " you look amazing " I said.
After a few hours of walking around strip malls, we found a Starbucks. We ordered our drinks, I had a vanilla bean frappé while Lexi got the same but with pumps of raspberry. Even her drinks are prettier than mine. We sat down at a table and started to chat as the sound of teenage boys filled the coffee shop. We looked around to see about 10 boys laughing and walking to the counter. I shook my head and went back to talking to Lexi. The laughter died down and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up and seen a tall boy with bright blue eyes. His friends were all gathered behind him.
" excuse me ma'am, but will you be my women crush Wednesday?" He smiled. I looked and seen one of his friends recording.
" Of course! And while you're at it why don't you marry me too? " I said with pure sarcasm. He looked at me confused while all the boys started laughing. One of his friends with a tie dyed shirt came up and high fived me.
"I like you! I'm Taylor, and this is Nash" he gestured to the blue eyed boy. " I smiled.
" I'm Emily and this is Lexi " I smiled. He looked over at Lexi and his draw dropped a little bit. I giggled to myself, though I am used to guys reacting like that.
" Emily..? " I heard a familiar voice say. I slightly turned my head and seen matt slowly walking up to me. The boys all ooo'd. " look I'm sorry for what I said the other day. But you would understand if you knew " he whispered.
" well I would know if you would tell me. " I whispered back. "anyways matt! Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends? " I smiled. He nodded and led me over to them. I looked over my shoulder to see that Taylor had taken my spot at the table.
" Emily, this is Aaron, Cam, Shawn, Carter, Hayes, Jack G, and Jack J "
I smiled at all of them but one caught my eye. Jack G, he was tall and dark haired. And his smile made my knees weak.
When all of the boys started to go back to their own conversations, Jack G walked up to me.
" well hello Emily, I must say you are very pretty. " he smiled. I blushed a little.
" awe thank you! " I gushed. We started chatting and out of the corner of my eye I seen matt talking to carter but he was staring at me. He looked angry.. Jesus what did I do this time?
" hey em, can we talk? " without giving me time to answer Matt pulled me away from Jack. We walked outside of Starbucks and stood to the side.
" you need to stay away from
Gilinsky " Matt jumped straight to his point. Anger boiled inside me.
" What the fuck Matt. You stopped talking to me! I can talk to whatever guy I want. Why are you so mad about me talking to Gilinsky?! " suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. His lips on mine i wrapped my arms around his neck. Wait.. What am I doing? He pulled Away from our kiss.
" because nobody else is allowed to have you. "
" you said you couldn't do this to me.. And stopped talking to me "
" I know, and I regret it.. I didn't want to bring you into my world.. My fans are crazy and sometimes a bit much.. And there's always touring.. But I can't not have you in my life.. Em, will you be my girlfriend? "
I stood in shock but before I knew it a smile broke across my face.
" of course Matt! " I jumped onto him and kissed him.