Daylight is whose to command?

"I'm James Lake Jr., here to try out for the part of Romeo" said Jim as Ms. Janeth then said "Go ahead, Mr. Lake". Eli then handed Jim his cardboard sword which Jim took while smiling, he then spun it in his hand and said the speech that unbeknownst to the audience, got him the part last time. 

"Destiny" Jim chuckles for a bit and continues saying "Destiny is a gift. Some go their entire lives living existences of quiet desperation, never learning the truth. That what feels as though a burden pushing down our shoulders, is actually a sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights". At the last part, Jim lowered his sword and pointed it to the audience. 

"Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor, and that to strive and triumph in the face of fear is what it means to be a hero. Don't think" Jim then smiled widely and yelled "BECOME!". Jim then struck a bow as the people who were watching instantly clap for him. He then went to kneel at the foot of the stage and knelt in front of Claire who put her hand on his shoulder like before. 

"Now that's acting!" said Claire as Jim then replied "I guess it is. I better get going, Claire right?" Claire replied "Yeah and it's Jim, right?" "Yep, the one and only". Jim then rose and made his way toward the wings of the stage. 

Jim then thought of his and Claire's relationship, he was practically exhausting this will trying to not just leap into her arms and kiss her non-stop. He sadly knew that would be just perverted at the current point in time, she doesn't even know him yet. With that, he solemnly biked home. 

When he got to his driveway, he saw Toby practically jumping and when he saw Jim park his bike and walk up to him, he instantly said "Jimbo! I was going to kill you for sending me down there but look what I found!" he then pulled out the amulet which let out a very audible pulse and glow. 

"It's a talking clock!" yelled Toby to Jim as the latter replied "It looks like an amulet to me". "Clock, Amulet. Whatever! It said my name Jimbo! It said my name!" said Toby again while shaking Jim like a ragdoll.

Jim then chuckled and braced himself back and put his hands on his bestfriends' shoulder and said "Alright, calm down Tobes, calm down" Toby managed to calm down and said "Sorry, just a little excited" Jim then cheekily replied "I can see that. You might want to check your basement" "Why?" asked Toby as Jim simply replied "Maybe you'll find something else interesting down there" 

"Okay, weird but okay. Bye Jimbo!" said Toby as he then made his way back to his house with Jim doing the same and saying "Night Tobes". 

Jim instantly went up to his room and slept. 

Jim then felt nauseous and opened his eyes and to his shock, he was in Arcadia, but not the Arcadia he knew. This was Arcadia when Bellroc attacked it. He was right beside the truck when he immediately got up and saw Toby crushed under the debris and called out with anguish in his voice "TOBES!" Toby, who was very weak, then reached out to him and said "Jimbo? Help me!"

Jim then shot up out of bed and was breathing heavily. Toby's words to him in his dream was and would be, unbeknownst to him, burned into his brain and would not leave. 'Help me' was all he could hear, to which he responded by covering his ears and sobbing into his pillow while shouting "STOP! PLEASE!" 

He continued crying for the whole night while thinking about the dream AND his former relationship with Claire. He just wanted to tell her how much he loved her, he then said "Claire. If you can hear me. I love you and I'll n-n-n-ev-er g-g-giv-e up on yo-o-u" he then sobbed the most into his pillow.

Somewhere in Europe, in an old tomb, someone started coughing all over the place and then said "By Deya's grace, I was not expecting to awake this early" the guy who coughed then stretched and stood up and said "James has turned back time?! Bollocks, looks like I'll have to get him his sword AND amulet" "James Lake Jr. you have got a boatload of explaining to do"

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my brand new story, Second Chances. It's basically MY continuation of the end of Rise of the Titans. I actually felt like it was a proper ending, unlike the rest. The reason I made this is because of two reasons: 1, I've been wanting to do this for a while and 2, I want to put my version on what happened when Toby picked up the Amulet of Daylight and see how it goes.