Introduction!

"Forgive me Chote. Please forgive this Nani of yours for forcing you into marriage suddenly on that day." Nani cried with guilt.

Arnav was shocked hearing her words "Nani what the hell are you talking. Why are you asking for forgiveness 

from me?" 

"Forgive me for pushing you to marry Sheetal. I am so sorry, Chote. Lately I realized how wrong I was then thinking Sheetal was the one good for you. So sorry Chote." Nani cried, hugging him.

"Shh… Nani, relax please. But Nani what happened suddenly?" 

"When I was entering the temple I heard someone calling Sheetal. I got a doubt and turned back to see. There I saw ……..I saw Sheetal with some other man….." Nani felt ashamed remembering it.

"She was hugging that man so closely and I wasn't able to take it. It's a really awful Chote. I can't forgive myself for forcing you to marry her. Now because of me your life has spoiled Chote." Nani is really guilty.

"Don't cry Nani. And also don't ever think you spoiled my life. Because you never spoiled my life." Nani got confused listening to Arnav.

"Yes Nani. You never spoiled my life. And I knew about Sheetal before only. But I want you to rest now, after some time I will explain everything. For now please rest Nani. I promise you I will explain everything to you. Don't think about anything and sleep for sometime. Your Chote is very much happy in his life. Now sleep for sometime." Arnav went out after making her sleep.

He entered Khushi's room and sat beside her. He was stroking her cheek with lots of love.

"Stop stroking my cheek Raizada." Khushi voices making Arnav jerk out of his thoughts.

"What the Angel you didn't go to sleep? I asked you to take ample rest! Then what are you doing being awake?" Arnav raised his eyebrow.

"I wasn't getting sleep thinking about Nani ji. My mind is rushing like a train with different thoughts. Then how can I sleep peacefully?" Khushi said with a pout.

"She is a fine Angel now. Taking a rest. Fortunately she got to know the true colors of Sheetal,but unFortunately her heart wasn't able to hear such news so only she got a heart attack." 

"Aww really?" Khushi asked, cupping her mouth.

"Yup Angel. Apparently she had seen Sheetal with someone hugging her and kissing. She is really guilty for making me marry that woman." Arnav explained.

"Poor Nani ji. She must be feeling very bad na." Khushi felt very sad.

"Yeah she is, but I am there na everything will be alright." Arnav consoled her.

Khushi nodded her head. She wants to meet Nani, but she is nervous thinking about what she might feel about her relationship with Arnav. 

Arnav who understood her inner turmoil says"Angel be ready today i am going to introduce you to my Nani and going to reveal about our relationship." Khushi felt like a bomb had been dropped on her suddenly. 

Arnav chuckles seeing her expressions, but gets serious thinking about something.

Later Arnav calls Raizadas and tells them about Nani ji. Immediately Manohar and Manorama rushed to hospital to look after Nani. When they are told they will be with her, Arnav convinces them that he will be there and he will take care of her. Convinced by Arnav's words they went away from there.

"I am going to ask the Doctor to shift you and Nani to the private room." Arnav feeds the soup to her.

Khushi nodded her head knowing very well about him.

As per his request the Doctor has shifted them into a private room.

He also asked the Doctor to send only trusted nurses to treat his Nani and Girlfriend.

Entering the room he thought ' It's time for some revelations.'

Stepping into the room he is welcomed by his Khushi who is wide awake and looking at the entrance, probably for him only.

"You woke up Angel already." Khushi nodded her head.

"Good." Arnav smiles. Nani who had witnessed their interaction asks" Chote do you know about this girl. Is she your friend?" 

Khushi gulped her saliva thinking what would happen if She gets to know what is the relationship they both share.

Arnav holds Khushi's hand, understanding her nervousness, he reveals then" Nani meets my Angel, the love of my life Khushi. We both have been in love for the last two years." Nani is shocked by this but she smiles looking at the cute couple and hugs them understandingly.

Precap:

Khushi slaps Arnav.
"You...Cheater Singh Raizada."
"What the..." Shocked Arnav
"What? What the . You Cheater Singh Raizada. I hate you. Stupid fellow, idiot, Buffalo."

"Angel stop. Please don't spoil my image like this that to in front of my Nani. " Arnav cried dramatically.

Nani laughed seeing them.

'If any person listens or see me like this, God! What would happen to my ASR reputation. Arnav bitwa you have signed this deal named Khushi for life long. You don't have any other choice other than bearing it. Well All the best to me." Arnav prays to the God dramatically.

Here is the 2nd update for today guys.
Please do read it , vote and comment.