excitement. yes.

(A/n So I've decided to give him the name luke only for the book's purpose. I am in no way trying to guess his name as he is uncomfortable with that.)

Pronouns : They/them
Type : Platonic/wholesome

No one's POV

It was almost 5 in the afternoon and y/n and their best friend Luke we're out for a walk in the park.

It was pretty cold out and y/n was thankful for it because they love cold weather.

"Big man did a good job with the weather today , huh? "

"Yup he did."

They just kept on walking for a bit , hearing the all kinds of birds chirping , before...

"LUKE LOOK IT'S A CAT!"

"WHERE"

"THERE! Omg look at it's cute little face and fluffy little face and- awww" they said with a baby voice that they only used with cats and went to pet it.

As they both came closer to the cat they tried to be careful just in case the cat didn't like being touched but lucky for y/n it was actually a really friendly cat.

So that's when they sat down cross legged next to the cat and started petting it. Luke just stood there laughing at his best friends behavior before his eyes wandered around the park.

Just then he spotted someone who was wearing something he never thought he'd actually witness.

"Y/N! LOOK! OVER THERE SOMEONE'S WEARING MY MERCH! LIKE MY ACTUAL MERCH"

"NO WAY"

"YES WAY"

Y/n just smiled at their friend and how genuinely happy he looked.

"Since you have your glasses you should probably say hi"

" You know what, yes i think I will. Be back in a second! " Luke said and quickly head off to catch up with the fan.

"More time for you then , you little cutie"  they said as they went back giving the cat scratches behind it's ear

  *Time skip bc i said so ;)*

"- and then i took a picture with her!"

"Sounds like you were more of the fan in the situation" they said chuckling

"Hey!" He said slightly shoving her which he then realized was a bad idea because of the size difference and they almost fell to the side. Almost.

"Oh. Sorryy"

They just chuckled and said

"God i hate your size privileges.
I wish i could be that tall so anybody who tried to come near me would back away of fear. *Sigh* imagine..."

"YOU imagine. I don't need too" he said with a little smirk on his face which she couldn't see but could definetely hear through his voice.

"YOU LITTLE-"

Just then Luke cleared his throat cutting them off and subtly pointing to an old lady who was staring at y/n with an annoyed look on her face.

Y/n's face went beet red from embarrassment and they just awkwardly looked back in front of them and started quickly walking ahead forgetting big foot behind who was just maniacally laughing in the middle of the park about what happened.

A/n

take care of yourself loves

Love y'all <3