Chapter 5

JISU

Six days.

I haven't seen my girlfriend in six days. My head flopped to my table, not caring if the other students heard my loud sigh.

Yeji didn't contact me, not even a message. At this point I'm growing worried. As far as I know, if she hadn't got the chance to see me in a day, she'll immediately call me to hear my voice and end up having face time. I know she's whip for me.

But now, not even a shadow from her. Is she that jealous? And she's acting weird the last time I saw her. It was different, her eyes were different that day.

"Hey, Earth to Jisu?"

I shot my head up and saw Ryujin leaning to my table with a smile. These days, her Alpha scent was becoming normal to my nose unlike before.

"Um, sorry what was it again?" I smiled awkwardly, looking up at her.

She chortled, "I said you wanna hang out to my house again?"

Her house. How many times I've been there? Probably more than the times I have been to Yeji's house. It's not like I don't want to go, but I guess I got used to the fact that she was the one going to my apartment.

"I'm sorry, I can't go today. I need to be... Somewhere." I grinned apologetically,

That's it. Why haven't I thought of that.

I should definitely visit her house.

--//--

I still can't get used to how expensive this building looks. Yeji must've seen more beautiful than this.

Probably, me. My confidence is overflowing now that I suddenly felt excited to see her again. She deserves a nagging from me. Almost a week without contact is not right.

I was about to knock at her unit but I noticed the door was open. It baffled me yet I shrugged it knowing how careless that girl is.

But what I did not expect was when a woman came out of Yeji's room. She was stunned as well when she saw me. Her red hair was similar to that one article, who is this?

"Uh hey!" She smiled awkwardly and quickly shut the door behind her, as if she was hiding something.

Okay, why did she got out of that room? And more confusingly, Yeji's room. I'm not usually doubtful but right now I'm not sure.

"Who are you? W-why are you here?" I questioned with skeptical look, who knows, she could be some random trespasser.

"Um yeah. I'm Chaeryoung. Yeji-- Miss Hwang's secretary." This girl, dressed formally, smiled and bowed at me, showing her office ID.

"Where's Yeji then?" I regain my posture, clenching the strap of my bag, almost draped to the floor as I held it with my left hand.

"She's inside the room."

I nodded, trying to get pass, "Well, I need to talk to her."

But she blocked the door and smiled innocently to me,

"I'm sorry, you cant go in there."

I stared at her in disbelief. I should definitely talk to Yeji now, this girl is radiating challenging vibes. By her smell, I could tell she's a beta but that doesn't mean she's not attractive.

"I'm her girlfriend." I taunted, taking deep breaths.

"I know. But you really can't go in.''

At this point, she's making me annoyed, her aura was predominating mine. I feel like she's...