2 - Minjoon

Walking to the kitchen seeing the others eat food.

Sitting beside Yoongi he took his food and started to eat.

Jin was eating carefully, watching as the others looked at Namjoon.

Unless the rest of the members he never drank Namjoon's milk, he always said that he was to old for that.

Today was a concert and they were making a Bangtan bomb, Namjoon took the brest pump, putting it on meanwhile the rest was playing.

"So Namjoon, what are you doing?", asked Hoseok who was behind the camera. Namjoon gave the camera a smile.

"I am using the breast pump, it says that it will help to produce more milk.", said Namjoon with a smile, not minding the camera on him while his titties was out.

Hoseok only laughed and zoomed into the younger's chest.

"Is it helping?", asked Hoseok. Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah, it's just that I have to put on pads for my shirts, it often leaks.", said Namjoon with a smile.

In the middle of the concert some fans yelled Namjoon's name, grabbing his attantion.

"Joonie!"

"Namjoon!"

"Rm!", yelled a few voices. The members was standing still, talking about some random stuff and their performace.

"What?", asked Namjoon into his mic.

"Your breast!", yelled a few fans. Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

The member's gasped looking at Namjoon.

"Namjoon is lactating.", said Hoseok happily. ARMY yelled at the news. Namjoon blushed as the other members came close, squeezing them.

"Mommy milkers!", yelled Jimin happily, making ARMY laugh.

"I want some.", said Hoseok in aegyo. Namjoon blushed at Hoseok.

"It's my turn!", yelled Jimin into the mic, showing his famous pout making ARMY awe.

Hoseok was quick to grabb Namjoon's shirt, lifting it up showing Namjoon's titties with milk running down his chest.

Namjoon laughed nervously.

"Look ARMY, Joonie is making milk for us!", yelled Hoseok happily.

"Guys, we shouldn't talk about this in a concert..", said Yoongi giggling a little.

"Yoongi, just for awhile, okay?", said Jin at Yoongi.

"Namtiddies.", said Taehyung into the mic.

"Namtiddies!", yelled ARMY back. The rest of the members laughed, Jimin almost falling to the ground.

"Hail the Namtiddes!", yelled Taehyung into the mic proudly.

"Hail Namtiddies!", yelled ARMY happily. Namjoon blushed slightly, getting teased of the members again.

After the concert Jimin was quick to drag Namjoon away, pushing him on the couch.

"Jimine wants milky.",said Jimin, snuggling his face into Namjoon's chest. Namjoon blushed and nodded.

The rest of the members was changing while Jimin and Namjoon was behind them on the couch.

Jimin ripped off the elder's clothes, leaving him in just his panties, now stradling him. Groaning at the sight he felt the elder's heat against his jeans.

Grabbing the panties carefully he took them off, showing the wet pink cunt, his fat lips sitting togheter, slick running down the beautiful cunt.

Jimin slowly took his hand to Namjoon's labia lips, strecthing them apart. He groaned being met by the sight of the went cunt, his hard big clit.

Jimin looked at Namjoon who was blushing, looking at Jimin. Jimin looked at the cunt again, putting his finger on his clit rubbing it slowly. Namjoon winced, still sensitive from the moment with Jungkook.

Rubbing it slowly Jimin took in his fingers in his hole, three fingers in. Slowly he went faster, making Namjoon moan.

Groaning Namjoon held Jimin's shoulder, throwing his head back as his eyes rolled back.

Jimin smirked, his breath getting heaviler as he felt himself harden.

"Nnnngg, Jimin..!", moaned Namjoon, a blush growing on his face as he came, spurting his jucies on his chest. Jimin only smirked, taking out his fingers and licked it, looking into Namjoon's eyes.

Namjoon felt milk run down his breast.

Jimin smiled and licked his chest, groaning at the taste of the warm milk.

"Will you put it inside me now?", asked Namjoon, looking at Jimin with needy eyes.

Jimin nodded, taking off his pants. Namjoon groaned at the sight, just like he wanted, thick and long. Just looking at his dick he felt slick run down his thighs and milk run down his nipples.

Jimin lifted Namjoon up, his hard dick infront of the hole.

"Are you ready?", asked Jimin. Namjoon held Jimin's shoulders and nodded.

Jimin smirked before he slammed Namjoon down, moaning when he felt those familliar walls. He swear he saw heaven.

Namjoon was quick to move, lifting his hips before slamming himself down. Jimin groaned, looking at the sweet white luquid run down his titties.

He was quick to attack it, hearing the sound of the slick and the skinslaps made him twitch in Namjoon's cunt.

The faster he went the more milk was formed.

"You are so tight baby.", breathed Jimin out. Namjoon moaned and smiled, feeling more slick come as he was praised. "Your red cunt producing slick, your round titties giving milk for everyone. So fucking amazing.", said Jimin, licking his left nipple.

Namjoon bit his lip, feeling his lover hit the right spot.

Jimin bit Namjoon's nipple making Namjoon almost scream.

Feeling the familliar heat Namjoon moaned.

"I am coming...", warned Namjoon.

"Me too baby...", said Jimin.

Soon Namjoon screamed when he finally came, Jimin himself coming deep into Namjoon's cunt. Namjoon was left mute, his mind hazy.

"You were amazing baby.", said Jimin, kissing Namjoon's neck. Namjoon giggled and snuggled into the younger's neck.

"Jimin, we need to take off your make up.", said a stylist. Jimin smiled.

"Okay Noona."; said Jimin with an innocent smile, like he didn't just fuck Namjoon.

Jimin held Namjoon's waist, lifting him up as he let out his soft cock.

Namjoon only whined, snuggling into Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist, not caring that he was naked.

Jungkook walked to the couch, grabbing Namjoon's panties.

Seeing his hyung gone he took a sniff, groaning as the slick was on the panties.

"Eww, you are nasty."; said Taehyung. Jungkook put the pair in his pocket.

"Be honest, you would do the same.", said Jungkook. Taehyung nodded in deafeat.

"To be honest, yeah I would.", Jungkook gave his hyung a knowing face. He looked at the couch, the leather couch all messy with cum and juice.