4 - Namseok

After practice Namjoon was sleeping in his room, wrapped in his blanket as he had the breastpump on.

It was nine pm when it was Hoseok's turn.

He ran into the younger's room exicted, only to frown when he saw the younger asleep. Sighing he sat beside his lover, looking at him.

He knew that the day filled with practice and the concert would be tyring, espacially when you have to get fucked by five men every third hour.

Hoseok bit his lip, he really wanted the milk.

Namjoon opened his eyes, seeing Hoseok. Namjoon smiled tiredly.

"Hobi..", mumled Namjoon, getting his attantion. "You are here for milk right?", asked Namjoon, slowly sitting up.

"Joonie, it's okay, you are tired and I don't want to desturb you-", Hoseok was cut of by Namjoon careressing his face, making him blush slightly. Namjoon giggled before kissing Hoseok's cheek making him red as ever.

"I can take this, I do this everyday.", said Namjoon happily. Hoseok nodded, looking down at his lap.

"I mean, you most be tired. You are getting fucked everyday just because of milk. Plus you have to eat cookies and breastpump for us, just because we love your milk. I feel guilty, we shouldn't use you for milk."; said Hoseok sadly. Namjoon nodded, taking off the breastpump after turning it off.

"I like doing this, I can be touched everyday. You guys take care of me afterwards. I like this, yes I may be tired but I am getting used to it."; said Namjoon, tilting his head at his lover. "So what do you want to do with me?", asked Namjoon, showing a dimpel smile. Hoseok gulped, watching as Namjoon slowly took off his pants and panties, leaving him only in a tank top.

"I don't want to use you, Joonie. I want to make love with you.", said Hoseok. Namjoon giggled a little.

"Then, make love with me.", said Namjoon. Hoseok held his breath, scanning his lover.

"Lay on your stomach.", said Hoseok. Namjoon nodded, laying down on his stomach. Hoseok bit his lip, looking at the sweet ass.

He slowly got between those sweet legs, licking the ass cheeks. Namjoon giggled, enjoying Hoseok mark his ass.

Hoseok then flipped Namjoon over carefully, connecting their lips into a sweet kiss. Namjoon smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck.

Hoseok slowly squeezed his titties, making sure to squeeze it softly. Namjoon groaned into the kiss, feeling his lover. Hoseok pulled away, his lips now carefully sucking Namjoon's nipples, milk coming.

Hoseok looked at his lover who was clenching the sheets, his eyes closed and his mouth open. Hoseok smiled before he put his hand on the cunt, his palm now coated with slick.

Hoseok slowly kissed down Namjoon's stomach, enjoying the sounds of Namjoon. Slowly he felt Namjoon hold his hand, making him smile. Hoseok pulled away, taking off his clothes. Hoseok took out his erection, pumping it a few times, seeing Namjoon look at him with a small blush, he blushed looking at Namjoon. "I am entering now, if you are okay.", said Hoseok. Namjoon smiled and nodded.

"I would love that.."; said Namjoon calmly. Hoseok smiled and slowly incerted in his cock, watching as Namjoon changed expression. He stopped when he saw that Namjoon was sobbing.

"Should I stop?", asked Hoseok. Namjoon held Hoseok's hand, kissing it.

"No.", said Namjoon simply. Hoseok smiled before he showed himself inside, earning a groan from Namjoon. Hoseok started to move slowly, kissing Namjoon while doing so. Namjoon smiled happily, happy that his lover was so careful.

"Harder.", said Namjoon. Hoseok nodded before moving faster, milk was finally coming. Hoseok smiled and sucked the nippels biting it then and then.

Hoseok groaned between thrusts, loving the feeling of his lover.

Namjoon's hand clenched when he felt hot.

"I am coming.", said Namjoon. Hoseok nodded, moving faster hitting his sweet spot.

Feeling himself coming he moved faster, moaning he came deep inside Namjoon, Namjoon himself coming coating Hoseok's dick with his slick. Hoseok pulled out and laid beside Namjoon, kissing his neck.

"Did you like it?", asked Hoseok. Namjoon looked at Hoseok and nodded,

"I loved it.", said Namjoon, kissing Hoseok softly. Hoseok smiled into the kiss, pulling Namjoon closely.

The couple enjoyed the warmth of each other.

"You know, I like the guys.", said Namjoon, playing with Hoseok's fingers. "I like being fucked hard, but sometimes I want it soft. Just making me feel special.", said Namjoon with a smile. Hoseok looked at his lover shocked.

"Really?", asked Hoseok, a smile on his face. Namjoon nodded looking into Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok pulled Namjoon close, leaving love marks on his neck.

"You didn't have that much milk.", said Namjoon. Hoseok nodded.

"I am not using you for milk, I am here to love you.", said Hoseok showing a heart smile. Namjoon smiled and squeezed his cheeks.

"I fucking love you.", said Namjoon happily. Hoseok smiled and kissed Namjoon.

"I love you too, Joonie.", said Hoseok, his chest all warm.

Namjoon snuggled into his lover, not even bothering to change due to Taehyung coming soon.