Chapter 4

A/n
Hey yall its ChifuyuMatsunoKun sorry for not updating that fast i was just thinking something for part 4 because my brain is not working. Anyways lets get back to the story and i hope you enjoy thus chapter.

-ChifuyuMatsunoKun

It was night time. Chifuyu finally wearing the Toman uniform. It has been months since Chifuyu Matsuno became the Vice captain of Baji Keisuke. It was October 30. Baji's and the others memories started to have flashbacks of Baji getting stabbed. They were so thankfull for the person that saved Baji.

Mikey walks up front and started speaking

"Toman is here again. The meeting before the fight. We all had bad memories about years ago. Were our captain got stabbed. But we are so forever great full to the person who saved him. Lets go Toman! Lets defeat Vallhala once again! Ang claim Toman's Victory!!"

"Hai!!!"

Chifuyu smiles.

"Mikey Kun still shines as bright as a diamond."

Chifuyu looks at Baji. And Baji looks back.

"Lets win this together then. Chifuyu."

"Yep Baji san!"

Both of them holds each others hand until there was a camera clicking sound.

"That still doesn't explain why you two won't say shit about two of you dating."

Takemichi puts his phone inside his pocket.

{Takemichi Hanagaki.
3rd Division Captain }

"Oh shut up Takemichi!!!"

Chifuyu lets go of Baji's hand and starts pushing takemichi away.

While both of them were hanging out Baji went to the others and talked privetly.

"What did you want to ask Baji."

Mikey looks at Baji.

"Just tell me who saved me that time when i got stabbed. Don't lie to me and tell the truth."

Mikey sighs and sits one the floor. Baji followed and Mikey starts explaining everything.

"Fine... The one who saved you is Chifuyu Matsuno. The reason i kept it from you is because i just want you to meet Chifuyu in the perfect time. Let me explain what happend."

{Flashback}

Takemichi protecting Baji. Chifuyu was standing somewhere near. Chifuyu was wearing his sweater than usual. The time when Baji got stabbed Chifuyu's body moved on its own and started running out.

"OI!! DON'T GO THERE ITS DANGEROUS!!!"

Rindou screamed at Chifuyu who was only observing the fight.

Rindou sighed.

"Whatever i guess...."

Baji defeated all of those gang members that were one his way. Until he was so close on kisaki but he started coughing blood.

"I guess this is the end huh...."

Baji said as he drops the pole and falls on the ground. His eyes were blurry, His body was weak as heck to even stand up. He can see just a little but can't see to much.

"Its blurry...."

Chifuyu runs up there and Kicks Kisaki in the Head. Chifuyu leans down at Baji and grabbed Baji's head. Chifuyu slowly sets Baji's head on his lap. Chifuyu looked at Mikey and Mikey knew what it meant. Mikey nodded and lets Chifuyu call the ambulance. Chifuyu calls The ambulance.

"Hang in there!! They'll be here soon!!"

Chifuyu yelled as he tries to keep Baji conscious.

"Who are you...."

Baji said weakly.

"You'll find out soon Enough Baji Keisuke..."

When the ambulance arrived Chifuyu slowly makes Baji sit up and Chifuyu carries him in his Back and started walking down.

"Hang in there Baji..."

{End of flashback}

"...."

Baji was silent while just sitting there.

"Now you know the real person who save your life. Baji."

TO BE CONTINUED.