Ross's Point Of View

A/N:
*ALREADY COMPLETED*
The picture pasted is Laura's letter to Ross. Read it once you get to that part.
I hope you like the one-shot! :) Enjoy reading!
second chapter is Laura's POV

I'm Sorry I Loved You

"Next scene!" The director shouts. "And... Action!"

"But, Mack, I love you," I read as Brady. "You can't just leave me-"

I was cut off by a phone ringing.

"Ross! Your phone!" someone shouts. Rydel.

"Cut!" The director shouts. "Take ten, everyone!" He groans.

"Sorry sir," I apologize to our director. "I'll be back in a sec. I swear."

I run to Rydel with a slight angry face. This phone call better be important.

"What? I'm filming," I hiss at Rydel.

A tear fell from her eye as she hands me the phone. I grab it with curiosity and place it in my ear. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Ross?" someone sobs. "It's Laura." Cory.

I sigh and breath in. Ross, it's Laura. "What happened this time?" No answer, just sobs. "Why are you crying? Hello? What's wrong?"

"H-h-hospital." More crying from Cory.

Hospital? Laura's in the hospital? "Wh-what? Cory tell me!"

"J-just go to St. Peters hospital d-down the block," she explains slightly stuttering. "R-room 13B."

"Okay," I say quietly and hung up.

Laura.
Laura.
Laura.

Laura was all in my mind now. Everything Laura.

She's been going through depression... but that's all I know. She never told me anything else. But you can see in her face that she's completely broken.

I started to sprint outside but Rydel caught up with me.

"Ross! You can't just leave taping," she tells me.

"But it's Laura!"

She sighs and nods. "I'll tell the director and your manager." She smiles. "I'll get the rest of your stuff and call Rik so he can pick me up." She tosses me the keys. "There. Please tell me what happened to Laura and drive safe."

"Yes, yes." I hug her tight and kiss her forehead as a tear fell from one of my eyes. "Love you so much, sis."

"Love you, Ross. Be safe."

St. Peters Hospital

"Where is she?" I ask in a fast tone to Cory as I pant.

"In there," she says, pointing into a room.

"Please tell me what happened."

"She locked herself in her room again," she explains crying. "I tried to open it. I even shouted and banged on the door but she wouldn't come out."

"How sure were you that she even was there?"

"Sobs." A tear falls down again. "She was sobbing, Ross. That's all I could hear. So, I went downstairs and grabbed a hammer. I broke the door knob and I went inside..." Cory starts to sob loudly, causing the attention of strangers looking at us.

"Cory!" I hiss. "Cory, what did you see?" I try to urge.

She was just sitting beside me, crying. Whatever she saw must be horrible.