Laura's Point Of View

A/N: The picture of Laura's letter to Ross is pasted there on top! :) This is Laura's Point Of View on the story!
There's a "violent scene" later on but I'll tell you when it starts and when it ends so yoy don't have to really read it.
Enjoy! :)

I'm Sorry I Loved You

Once I entered the classroom, I hear laughing and teasing. Surprise, surprise.

"Just put your head down and ignore them," my inner voice tells me.

"Look who it is!" someone shouts. "It's Mother Marie!" Cue laughter from everyone.

I sit on my chair and put my head in my hands.

Why are they picking on me? What did I do to them for them to do that?

"Hey Laura," I hear a voice say. I turn to see Cole. He's one of the many people that pick on me 24/7.

I raised and eyebrow and he smirked. "Did something attack you?" I shake my head. What? "Well, better check again. Looks like acne did." Cue laughter again.

Ugh, I just want to die! This is all too much. I can't handle all this.

After class, I immediately ran out and headed straight into the canteen. I bought some pasta and bread.

I quickly found an empty table.

"Hurry up and get it before any other clique does," my inner voice tells me.

On my way to the table, I bump into some old friends. Cassie, Brittany and Amy. Great.

"Look who we have here," Cassie exclaims, smirking. "Our old depressed friend."

"How are you?" Amy asks as if she cares. It's obviously sarcasm, Laura, don't fall for it again.

I didn't answer them. Instead, I gave them glares.

My whole life got ruined because of them. They're the reason for my depression -well, partial reason and cause.

Brittany plastered a fake sad and worried face. "Aw. What's wrong, Laurie? Are you sad?"

"Why don't you go to your friends and ask your help like you always used to do?" Amy teased.

"Oh guys!" Cassie exclaims. "Remember? She doesn't have any friends."

Cassie intentionally said that too loud. Now almost everyone in the canteen is looking at us.

"Oops." Cassie (intentionally) pushed up my tray causing my food to go all over me.

By this time, everyone was laughing. Jerks.

I was crying already. No one cares. No one ever did.

I run out of the canteen and jog home instantly. I quickly entered my room and locked the door.

"Laura?" I hear a voice. "Laura, dear, what happened?" Cory.

I sniff and hug my legs. "N-nothing."

-

It's been hours since I ran to my room, crying. I finally made my decision. I'm going to commit.

I've written a letter to Ross but printed it instead because the page was full of my tears.

I fold it and put in in my back pocket. Hopefully someone sees it and give it to him.

{slightly violent scene}

I grab the pills or drugs that are deep inside some drawers.