Chapter 48 (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc: Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story
_______________

Shivin reached home at night with Sajjad and Insha who were sleeping in Shivi's arms. Shivi makes her sleep in the cot and Sajjad enters their room.

Sa: aap log sab kapde pack kar loge kya..

S: haan kapde to le hi chalte hai baaki saman aata rahega baad me..

M: are suno emergency ke liye yahan par 4-5 pair rakh kar jate hai sabke..

Sa: haan ye acha idea hai..

S: haan thik hai Mohsin aap kapde pack karo mai rashan vegerah dekh leti hu..

Sa: bhabhi wo boxes laye hai na hum aate hue usi me daal do

S: haan thik hai.. They started packing and at 3 am Sajjad went to his room after packing and Shivin came to their room and laid on the bed. Suddenly Insha woke up.

Shivin: Are yaar.. they said tiredly.

I: Mumma Papa

Mohsin went towards the cot and they both went to the balcony with Insha and started roaming there.

S: Mohsin hume to yaad hi nahi raha kal se shoot shuru hai..

M: haan ek kaam karenge Sajjad aur Zeba ko bolunga venue dhoodne ke liye.. aur hum log lunch break me jaa kar pata kar sakte hai jo bhi wo finalize karenge

S: haan chal kar baat karenge… ye kab soygi..

M: soja na bacha mumma papa bahut thak gaye aaj

I: muma papa inthu kheli.. Shivin looked at each other and made crying faces

S: kya khelna hai aapko.. she tries to get out of Mohsin's hold and ran inside..

M: bache itne energetic kaise hote hai

I: mumma papa

S: chalo dekho kaha gyi wo.. they both went inside and went towards her giggling voice.

M: shivi ye hide and seek khel rahi hai.. he smiled and whispered

S: haan sofe ke peeche chupi hui hai.. she whispered

M: chalo..

S: Inshu kaha gyi dhundo Inshu ko mohsin.. She removed the curtain while searching for her.

M: kahi table ke neeche to nahi hai.. he bent and looked under the table..she giggled more. Shivin smiled at her innocence. They winked at each other and went from either side of the sofa.

 They winked at each other and went from either side of the sofa

Shivin: Bhoowww.. Insha looked at them and  giggled loudly and ran to hide at another place..

 Insha looked at them and  giggled loudly and ran to hide at another place