Chapter 46 (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Thank You everyone who has voted, liked and commented on the story.

Pc: Picture credit goes to their original editors. I have taken these from Google.

Let's start the story
_________________

At 7 in morning Shivin reached home and opened the door with a spare key. Mohsin brought the bags in while Shivi was holding sleeping Inshu in her arms.. They saw the whole house was a mess and were shocked. All Sajjad clothes were scattered on the floor and dirty plates were on the dining table. The whole house is a mess.

S: yaha par chori to nahi hui

M: lag to aisa hi raha hai.. Sajjad.. Mohsin was scared for him and both ran to his room and opened the door which was half open already and closed the door suddenly.

S: yeh pagal hai kya ladka... kam se kam darwaza to band kar leta

M: chalo hum apne room me chalte hain.. in dono ko sone dete hain.. They both went to their room.

S: dono pagal hai bilkul

M: wo to hain.. leave.. we were not at home so they were free birds..

S: wo to hai acha mai nahane jaa rahi hu aap inshu ko dekh lena..

M: okay but ek baat batao tumne aaj jo shoot par jana hai us show ka naam kya hai aur actor kon hai.. tumne mujhe kuch bataya hi nahi..

S: are jab maine sign kiya tha tab unhone abhi name aur actor decide nahi kiya tha to aaj jaungi to milungi usse but kal call aaya tha na producer ko to they told me that actor select ho gaya hai and uska naam bhi.. pata hai wo actor bahut hot and handsome hain

M: hain kon hai bata mujhe zara...

S: wo uska naam.. mai nahi bataungi bye.. and she ran to the washroom..

M: haww darwaza khol shivi mujhe naam bata kon hai..

S: nahi bataungi.. aapko apne aap pata lag jayega..

M: haa to wo to mai pata laga hi lunga... kon hai jisko meri biwi handsome aur hot bol rahi hai.. he murmured to himself in jealousy..

Inshu woke up and started crying. Mohsin picked her and checked her fever.

M: Bas bacha chup hoja.. abhi to aapko fever nahi hai na.. he kissed her cheek..

I: Papa.. paddi.. Mohsin make her stand on the bed and sat back facing her, she hugged him back and he picked her up on his back and they both went to the balcony.

M: Inshu wo dekho wo kya hai.. he pointed towards the pigeon sitting on the hoardings...

I: Inshu look at him in confusion

M: Inshu wo pigeon hai.. kya hai wo ab batao

I: Pigi.. Mohsin chuckled and bring her front

M: Good Inshu he kissed her cheek

M: Pigi kya kar raha hai, Inshu

I: Khana....

M: Are meri Inshu to bahut intelligent hai.. and she smiled and clapped

 and she smiled and clapped