iv

HE'S YOUR DAD?!

the sun dreams of mysterious hills, and one flower sings, and birds of haze and memorandums of souls. it eats away the aches of sore shoulders and creeps into alleys to awaken the rested roots. it bathes the daffofils with butterfly breaths and wounds the hours with crimson fever, it sends scorching hot rays of sunshine brightening up lonesome days. it showers the soft, buzzy bees with gold and warmth. it is a golden coin dropped down a drain in heaven, its golden voice mingles with the sounds of everyones laughter. but sometimes it is overcome by a dimly lit moon, to be seen again shining its smile and blinding your eyes right at you the next day.

that was what tubbo's life was like.
everyday, laughing and playing with his best friend. watching him giggle as his honey coloured golden locks curl perfectly around his ears. ocean coloured eyes, with spots of delicate lapis and diamond, the way they shine in the sun. as then he slowly fades away in the darkness, unable to even look in his eyes again, met by a demon. a demon who's skin used to be as smooth as silk, who used to be as beautiful as an angel. who's voice was as sweet as thick, fresh honey. the silk removed from his body, now overcome by his inner demons, never to look back ever again and see the person he has become.

' i'll never leave you '
were soft words once spoken to the boy, by then overcome by dirty and brutal lies.
A/N
ccan u rate this from a scale of 0-10 ppplease
also give me ideas👉👈