Unexpected Events

Kiroki's POV

The day that we will meet the president came. Me and Kuroki woke up early and we did our morning rituals then we stayed at our room while doing our assignments. After we did our assignments, we ate lunch. After we ate lunch, we go out of the boys dorm and we started to stroll around the campus to  familiarize our selves so we will not get lost in the campus.

While strolling around the campus, we stopped  in front the main gate because we saw two girls with large bags. Its like they are going to the dorms. The girl that is wearing glasses tripped that's why i ran towards her to catch her.

When i caught the her i asked, "Miss, are you ok?"

I helped the girl to stand straight and i helped her with her luggage. I looked at her, i think she's a little cute. I think it is just me or she stared at me for some seconds. Then she said...

"Thank you for catching me. By the way, my name is Aorori, Aorori Hatsune and she's my room mate and best friend Shirori Hairama. What's yours?", she asked while offering her hand for a shake hands.

"The name's Kiroki Ayasumi and this is my room mate and best friend Kuroki Ayuzumi. Nice to meet you Aorori and Shirori!", i said while shaking Aorori's hands.

"NIce to meet you Kiroki and Kuroki. By the way, how come your names are kind of alike? Your not twins like? But how come", Aorori asked with a confused face,

"Oh, that. Well our families are best of friends that is why our parents kind of talked about it and just decided to name us after the two colors black and yellow which is the favorite colors of our mothers and by chance, the Japanese of black and yellow kind of sound kind alike. So that's the history of our name. Hehe", I said.

"Well, ours to. Our name is from  the color blue and white", Shirori informed

"Well the, thanks for the help earlier and nice to meet you guys again. We kinda need it go to the dorms", Aorori said

"Can we help you two with your luggage so you guys don't have to worry carrying heavy bags if its ok with you two?", i asked them

"Ok, thanks for the help. We owe a lot.", Aorori agreed.

Me and Kuroki started to lift the large bags. Then we started to go to the dorms. When we reached the room of Aorori and Shirori, we entered the room to put their things there.

"We will just leave your things on the floor. By the way, we got to go. We have some appointment later. We need to get ready", i said

"Oh, is that so. Then as thanks for your help, tomorrow  we will treat you guys", Aorori said

"If you guys insist then we accept. What time and where do we need to meet?", i asked them

"Ten o'clock tomorrow. We will meet at the main gate", Aorori replied

"Ten o'clock it is. so now we will take our leave ladies. Until tomorrow!", Kuroki said

""Ok! Thanks again and nice to meet again as well!", Aorori said cheerfully that it is like she is looking forward to it.

After that we head back to our room. When we arrived at our room, we saw a package. We took the package then we go inside our room.

When I was going to open the package, i received a text saying...

From: ***********(Unknown No.)

Kiroki and Kuroki, get ready because someone are going to get you  two in less than one hour. Your suits are in the package that we send to you. Wear the suits according to your names. I know that you understand that.

P.S.

Two limousines are going  arrive at your school because the one that you two will meet will be at the school but you will meet them at the ******* Restaurant. Sorry that we used an unknown number. We'll see you later.

Your Parents

After we read the text message from mom, we opened the box then we saw a yellow suit and a black suit. I wore the yellow suit and Kuroki wore the black suit cause according to our parents, we must wear the suit according to our names.

After we finished dressing up, we go outside of the dorm building. After some minutes, two limousines stopped at the front of the building then some officers go out of the limo to open the door of the limo for us.

"Mr. Officer, do we leave first or we will wait for other?", Kuroki asked the officers. Well, Kuroki sometimes does have a short temper.

"No sir. We will leave now cause the officers on the other limo said that they will wait a little longer because the ones you will meet are not yet done preparing yet", the officer told us

After that conversation, the limo moved as the sign that we will go now.

After approximately one hour, we arrived at a five star restaurant. We entered the restaurant then the officers said something to the receptionist then the receptionist led us to a private room.

When we entered the private room, we saw our parents with four more people that their like married couple and the president.

"Oh, Kiro and and Kuro are here. By the way, Mira-chan and Levy-chan where are Ao-chan and Shi-chan?", my mom asked other women that like their in the age of thirty.

"Well Lucy-chan, what do you expect from young ladies, it always takes a long tome for the to prepare and they need to settle first", the one that answered my moms question said. I think i'll her Mira-nee-sama

"Your right Mira-chan. By the way, Kiro and Kuro meet Mira-chan and Levy-chan and their husbands", Ever-nee-sama, Kuroki's mother, informed us.

"Can we call you Mira-nee-sama and Levy-nee-sama?", i asked them

"Sure, why not.", Mira-nee-sama and Levy-nee-sama answered.

"Oh, and by the way this is the president of America", mom said while pertaining to Mr. President

"Nice to meet you meet you Mr. President. I'm Kiroki and his name is Kuroki. Nice to meet you", i said

"Nice to meet you too", the president said while shaking our hands

After the greetings, we heard knocks on the door.

"Looks like those two are here. Please open the door", mom said to the officer.

When the officer opened the door then two ladies entered the room shocked on when they saw us, the adults smiled and me and Kuroki are shocked as well on what or who we saw.

I can't believe what we saw......

_______________

A/N

After many months, already updated. Hehehe

Sorry readers because it took a long time for me to update and for the cliff hanger on this chapter.

I think some of you guys know who were the two mysterious ladies are. For those who don't, you will know on the next chapter

Hehehe