The Start of All

Midori's POV

          When i was a child, i have an ordinary life. I have friends, an ordinary school life, everything is ordinary except in what is my hobbies like watching anime instead cartoons, reading novels instead of reading picture books, and also solving puzzles and logic instead of playing toys. When my friends discover that hobbies, that bacame the reason why my friends started to avoid me a little. They started to completely avoid me when they discovered that my parents are police because they think that they will be in trouble if they hang out with me with the reason that i have been captured several month ago.

          Even my friend avoided me, i still have my best friend, Kuroki Ayuzumi, who has the same condition as me, he's been capture with me, and also his parent are both police which is working with my parents together with another 2 pair in a squad but i dont know those 4, they are in a group called S1 and is famous all over the world because of their greatness.

         Because of there fame, they got invited by the president of America to be his personal body guards and as usual, they accepted it. And because they accept, after i graduated, we moved to America and i enrolled to a school there. The name of the school is Celestine International Academy, for short CIA.

         In this school, high schoolers all over the world can study here, its like normal schools that teach the five major subjects and some more additional subjects for daily life. In this school, they have different sections according to the nationality. They also have dorm that the students can live, and there is why i live because of my parents job, and of course, im with Kuroki and in fact he is my dorm mate because our parents wants us to stay together so we have back up if someone wants to catch us because of the work of our parents.

         Well tommorows the first day of school so its time to sleep. I seriously needed some sleep because im so tired working about the paper work in enrolling in CIA. So good night guys, the story will continue tommorow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(First day of school)

          "Kuroki, lets get our schedules in the administration office", i said to Kuruki while were walking in the corridor of CIA.

          "Ok Midori, lets see where the Administration Office in the map", Kuruki replied.

          After we looked at the map of the school, we head straight at the Administration Office. After we got our schedules, we headed straight on our room.

          Because its our first day of school, all we just did is introduce our selves on the whole class, after that we all are dismiss from our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          That night we sleep without knowing that something will happen the very school we are attending. That something bad may happen, thats why we let our guard down that night knowing that we are secured in that place. We sleep quietly the whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          The next day, me and Kuroki started our morning rituals before going to our classes. After we finished preparing, we headed out of our dorm.

          While walking, we heard a girl screem. The screem we heard came from the restroom of the girls near the dorms. We rushed in going there. When we got there, the place is already crowded. I called my parents saying that a incedent happend in here.

          After 5 minutes they arrivied with some police. They investigated it with me and Kuroki. The police said that it is a sui ide even my parents agreed, but i dont buy it because i saw some evidence that made me curious about it.

          I saw a strange foot print next to the body, its not the foot print of the victim because its to big and its to big for a girls feet, i think it is a foot print of a man. So i suspected that it is a murder not a suicide and i suspected that a man killed her.

          "Inspector, i think this is a homicide because i saw a foot print near the body and that foot print is to big to be a girl's foot print. So i suggest inspector, gather all the male friends and family of the victim that is fitted to be a suspect", i told the inspector about what i think of this incident.

          After a few minutes, all the possible suspects are present. All of them has the motive to kill her, they are in the school and also the present evidence are present in them. The father, the brother, and the boy friend of the victim. All are been interogated but all of them has a alibi. The alibi of the father is that he was in the school finding the principal because of some cases, the brother is with his friends and the boyfriend is finding her because of some matters. I need investigate this.

          I convirmed that the alibis of the suspects are true but one of the witnesses of the said something about one of the suspects.
Now i know who is the killer, now i just have to get the evidence. I go back in the crime scene and Kuroki go toward me and something.

          "Midori, look at this, this might help you in the investigation", Kuroki informed me about an evidence. Its a phone.

          I looked at the phone contents and i saw the evidence that can prove that he is the killer. Now i have the evidence that can support my deduction.

          "Inspector, i know who is the killer", all of them gasp because of what i said.

          "Killer is her brother, i think it is the reason is what the given motive, he envied her sister because she is famous and almost got everything. Even he has an alibi, i will prove that his the killer. One of his friend said that before the time of the crime, he said that he will do to the restroom, he come back after 15 minutes and by that time the crime has been executed. Here is what happened, he said to his friend that he will go to the restroom, well thats true that he will go to the restroom bu not in the male restroom but in the female restroom, he wear a disguise to go in. Then he text his sister to go to the restroom saying that his friend want to give a thing privately so he lead her to the cibicle where the crime happend. When the victim go in the cubicle, he let her smell somethings to make sleep. Then he slashed her wrist with a blade then he put the blade into his sister's hand, of couse he was wearing gloves. After he murdered his sister, he pass through under the wall between two cubicle that he planed then go out like notting happened then wait until the body of his sister was discovered", i explained the whole story of the murder case.

          "Do you have the evidence that i killed my sister", he said to me confidently.

          "Well i have", and i show him the phone.

          "Where did you get my phone, give that back", he said angrily.

          "Well i found it in the cubicle right next to your sisters body and also i read the message that can prove that you are guilty. Inspector, you will see in this phone the messages that he send to his sister and you will also see that the messase is send before the  rime of crime. Well, do you intend to fight even more?", i asked him while he was gettng arrested by the police.

          "No", he said then he entered the police car

          "Thank you Midori, we couldnt done it without you and your friend Kuroki", the inspector said.

          "It was no big, were glad to help", we said

          "By the way, your parents and the president heard about this and they wanted to propose to you something and also your parents wanted you to meet someone, you to Kuroki. They wanted to meet you two tommorow night, they will send you something to wear and also someone will get you, your parents will call you if your ride is here", the inspector informed us.

          "Thanks inspector", we said

          After that conversation, the police left the school and me and Kuroki go to our dorm. Because of that incident, the classes are suspended that day and the next day.

          The day pass quickly because me and Kuroki was talking about tommorow night, we will have dinner with the president of America plus we will meet someone. We are so excited about tommorow night. We called it a day and get sime sleep at 9:30 p.m. while still wondering about what will happened to tommorow.