Chapter 2 || "I'm coming with you"

Tubbo looks around unsure he looks at his father and says "Why tho? Why do I need to help you find a disc?" Schlatt sighed and responded: "Because the fate of the entire world is up in your hands if you don't help the whole world will be destroyed by the nether king!" Schlatt said in a loud tone as he sighed again "Come on Toby I need your help they already kidnapped the end prince." Tubbo looks around before the door slammed open and puffy angrily entered and walked up to Schlatt pressing her finger against his chest and pinning him against the wall. "You listen here you piece of shit if he goes I'm coming with you guys and the others too!" Schlatt jumped and looked down at puffy. "Puffy they can't come it's too dangerous and dream is too dangerous and Drista is just chaotic!" Puffy baah's and calls someone and grabs their hands. "let's go now there are babysitters coming for them."

Schlatt and Tubbo Follow Puffy behind as they sigh as Schlatt explains what their goal is "Our goal is to find the castle free the end prince get the Pigstep disc before they do and leave we will need some more discs to find they're trapped people that will be able to help us in this mission."
Puffy and Tubbo nod as they keep walking, Schlatt would take out a treasure map that will lead them to one of the lost discs and start to walk in a direction as he looks at his wrist which had a compass on it as he went up north and look around his scythe on his back his son behind him and his.. wife? in front of him as he kept walking straight his hooves made some noise on the stone that lay on the ground.

Schlatt would sit and set up a camp it was getting dark as he made tents appear out of the thin air and sighed, Tubbo entered it and went to sleep in it as Puffy and Schlatt sits around the campfires and talk a bit, but not too much they felt weird since they didn't see each other in many years and that Schlatt left Puffy alone to take care of the many kids they have. Schlatt would cook some food on the campfire and when done entered his tent and went to sleep.