Hair Tie||BFGF||JJ

Y/ns pov
Me and my boyfriend of 4 years are hanging out with the pogues at the chateau, but a problem was that it was really windy and you forgot a hair tie and or a scrunchie so you had nothing to put your hair up with.

From the looks of it the girls didn't have any either, and why would the boys have a hair tie? They don't tie there hair back with anything but if they do it's with a bandana.

"princess come here" JJ called out from sitting on the wood beam on the porch (Idk what it's called)

That thing

You were across the room but walked over to him and stood in between his legs

"yes?" you question

"turn around" You did as he said a little confused as to why, When you did he pulled you closer to him, there was a major height difference so you didn't need to sit down or him get off the beam.

He then started separating your hair into two pieces

"babe I don't have a hair tie you can't do my hair." He just ignored you and kept doing what he was doing.

He then started braiding one side of your hair while you where talking to the pogues still, trying to figure out what where gonna do later

*you haven't realized he was braiding your hair or anything yet*

He soon finished both sides so he said..

"and done" You felt your hair and realized he braided it and turned around "you know how to braid?"

"mhm" he responded

"since when? Where'd you get hair ties? How'd you know that I wanted my hair up? "You bombard

"like a few weeks ago I taught myself how to braid hair and when I got the hang of it I used Sarah, and Kie as my test subjects so I could get it 100% when I braided yours." he starts
"The hair ties, I bought them like two weeks ago and kept them on my wrist for you, because like three weeks ago when we were on the pogue you wanted your hair up and didn't have a hair tie and neither did the girls, I didn't want you to go through that again and I wanted to help so I taught myself how to do hair and try to keep at least 4 hair ties on my wrist so if you want double braids I can do that and so if Sarah or Kie need a hair tie they have some." he continues "And for your last question, we've been dating for 4 years and plus being best friends since third grade before dating- I know the meaning to all the faces you make, and know your emotions."

You didn't say anything just hugged him really tight while all the pogues where aweing at us and JJs speech.

"i love you" You said mumbled into his shirt

"and I love you." He said that as hugged you back.

They rest of the day you guys hung out with your best friends causing chaos and trouble.