Chapter six

Slightly, nibs, cubby, tootles and the twins were all there. Emma felt herself blush. She didn't know if they liked her singing or not. Then the twins started clapping. Cubby, slightly and tootles followed.
"Where did you learn to sing like that!" Cubby asked.
But before Emma could answer, Peter came.

"Hello boys! I now know what happens to Cinderella! There's blood, gore, killing and then they live happily ever after!" Peter said.
"That's- that's great Peter."

"And I have found a story teller! She's-"

"She's dead. Terrible tragedy. Great shot though." The lost boys said. Peter froze. The lost boys nervously walked back from him. Peters voice turned cold.
"Who did it." He asked. A trembling tootles walked forwards.
"It was me." He said. Peter still hadn't seen Emma, or he would've forgotten about Wendy.

"Peter!" Emma called out as Peter took out a knife and was about to attack tootles. He turned around and his face lit up with joy. Peter ran over to Emma and carefully hugged her, noticing all the cuts and scratches.
"What happened to you?" He asked.
"Well, when you, John Micheal and Wendy were off flying around Neverland, my pixie dust ran out. Wendy saw me fall and did nothing about it, and you probably didn't even notice that I was missing until now." She replied.

Peter gulped." Wendy said that you were with tinkerbell, and that you were okay." He said, looking guilty .
Emma rolled her eyes. She thought that of course Peter would believe Wendy and not bother searching for her, but how wrong she was." Actually, Wendy was the one who watched me called and only grinned at me before going after you lot." Emma snapped. At that moment Wendy woke up with a groan. Emma rolled her eyes again as Peter went over to Wendy.

"Show me your hands." He instructed to the boys. The lost boys showed their hands. They were filthy.
"Oh well, guess we'll just have to leave her to die here." Slightly said.
"No! We can't do that. We'll just have to build a house around her. With windows and a chimney!" Peter told the lost boys as they moved around. Emma scoffed. Peter wouldn't do that for her.

'What if your wrong, and Wendy practically forced Peter to come' the voice in her head said.
'Oh yeah. Wendy would totally force the boy she is lovesick over to forget about me and pay more attention to her.' Emma snapped.

Other Emma groaned, but she stood her ground. Emma was practically seeing green with envy. Once the house was completed, and everyone else left, She walked over to Wendy and stomped on her face. Hard.
Wendy woke up with a cry of pain. She opened her eyes to see Emma standing on top of her, grinning with malice just as Wendy had done before. As Wendy whimpered with pain, Emma tiptoed away and out of the house.

Emma looked behind her every so often to make sure she knew she wasn't too far away. If she had remembered correctly, than peters hideout should be near here...

But alas, fate seemed to hate Emma that day. She crashed into a back that seemed as hard a a brick wall while she was turning to look behind her. Gulping, Emma looked up, only to see book standing there with a dark, sinister grin...

                                                                        ____________________

Emma was screwed. She knew it from the moment hook layer his eyes on her. Hook had just caught Wendy's brothers and now he had captured her. Tied to a pole, next to Micheal and John, Emma was growing uncomfortable. Her back was aching, her legs turning numb, and she was bored out of her mind. At first, she kept thinking that Peter would be here soon. But no. It might have been hours and he still hadn't noticed her disappearance. But how very wrong she was...

Because the moment Emma got taken by the pirates, Peter had felt a weird aching in his chest. And when the lost boys and him tried to look for her, they found her headband lying there, covered in dirt and mud. So naturally, Peter went looking for Emma. Wendy tried to convince him not to, but he was persistent. He brand Wendy along to mermaid lagoon, where the mermaids told Peter that Emma and the darling brothers where being held captive with Captain Hook.

One of the mermaids sensed an evil presence in their midst, and when she turned to Wendy, the feeling got stronger. So, using her charms, the mermaid beckoned Wendy towards the water, and tried to drown her. Unluckily, Peter had seen and shoed the mermaid away.

"We have to go get Emma and your brothers back." Peter hurriedly explained. They flew through the air towards the lost boys. As they landed, the boys surrounded them.

"Where's Emma?" Tootles asked. He had taken an immediate liking towards the girl, and when she had saved him from Peter, he decided that he would do anything for her.
"She's been taken by hook. If I don't come back soon, you all come." He said, then told them where Emma was. The boys nodded in understanding and so Peter and Wendy flew off to find Wendy's brothers and Emma.