Link

*you're not ready to spend the night, baby

there's always another day

rainin' on my parade....*

I turned up partynextdoor and rolled down my windows. I was doing 95 on the highway, swerving in and out of lanes. I could just imagine Malcolm sucking all of my juices up until I had none left. I couldn't believe I was driving to a whole other state to meet up with a man I barely even knew. "I pray I don't wind up dead," I said out loud. As I was lost in my thoughts, I saw a FaceTime call coming in from an unknown number; I knew it had to be no one but Malcolm.

*ring.... ring... ring*

I knew he was going to ask where I was.. It was already 2:34 am, and I was only 25 minutes away. So I picked up the phone quickly.

"Hey, listen, I'm 25 minutes away, I'm driving fast as I ca........" I stopped talking once I saw him standing in front of the camera... naked. He was long and thick. His dick literally hung like a tree branch. He slowly poured oil on his shaft and started stroking it real slow. My pussy started singing this nigga name.

"Wha.... what..ar......i....uhh..." I kept losing track of what I was going to say.

*BEEP*

I looked up and saw that I almost swerved in the other lane. "My bad," I screamed out the window. Malcolm chuckled. "Nigga, you almost got me killed, fuck you." He stared into my soul. It low-key frightened me, "We are going to have to fix your mouth." He moaned.

"How far are you now?" He looked at the clock. "I am like 19 minutes away," I said while getting off at the exit. "Pull over now." He demanded, "Huh?" I looked at him, confused. "Nigga you want me to be there by 3:30. I am rushing. Wtf do I need to stop for?"

"I want you to play with your pussy before we link." I looked at him with a devilish smile. "Oh, you nasty, but I like it." I made a quick right and found a park five minutes away, it was dark, and no one was there. I had tints, so I knew I would be good regardless. I parked my car and leaned my driver's seat all the way back. He stared at me while stroking his dick.

I took my trench coat off and spread my legs; he bit his lip and said, "damn." I smiled, licked my two fingers, and placed them on my warm clit. "MMMM.." I moaned softly. I stared right at him while I rubbed my clit faster and faster. He started breathing deeply and stroking faster. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back.

 "Fucccccckk Malcolm." I was so deep into it that I didn't even realize he hung up. I felt goofy as fuck. I tried to call back, but he declined my call. However, he sent me a text.

This nigga weird bro, I opened the text and read it. "Time is ticking Ariya its 3:05 am..." FUCK! I yelled. I knew this nigga tried to set me up, making me all late. So I started my car and zoomed out of the parking lot. I saw I was 12 minutes away, "Okay, girl, you can still make it," I kept saying to myself. I was running red lights looking like a damn fein for some dick. I shook my head. Why am I doing all of this for A DUDE I NEVER MET BEFORE. Too late to turn back now. I already drove to New York.