What is going on man?!

"What is going on man?!"

"Shay, you ain't want to know, like I ain't tryna do all of that Aight. You told me how you felt... I'ma respect that."

"Nigga I ain't got time for your RESPECT! Damn, this girl just broke up with me did you NOT just hear her?"

"I told you you'll see."

"So you knew she was going to break up with me?"

"Na Nigga I AIN'T KNOW thatttt until she walked up in here, and once she saw you that's when she was like I can't take it anymore."

"...Nigga show me what you was going to."

He took a moment on his phone to scroll through his phone to find whatever he was going to show me.

"So don't say I ain't warn ya...."

He glanced at his phone, scrolling through what looked like a stream of text messages.

"Lets walk and talk..."

Jazz handed me his phone and started to explain.

"Aight cool, I ain't want Dion or nobody else to hear. It started Friday. Renee went through some for real shit."

His Phone Showed:

Renee (417)280-4382

"Jazz, you can't tell nobody this. Not Shay, Chasity, nobody. I just don't know who else to tell..."

 "I got you what's up?"

"Kevin tried to basically rape me in the boy's locker room. This Nigga pulled out his dick, talking about he had a surprise, and it was right after he asked me to be his girlfriend. He's in the principal's office right now."

 "Oh Hell NAW. Imma kill that Nigga!"

"Jazz, for real you can't tell NO BODY."

 "Don't worry about it you ain't tell me nothing. Just know I got you."

"I KNOW I told her I wasn't going to tell nobody, and I really wasn't but then it escalated into some more shit. So after school Chasity ended up messaging me on Facebook."

"About what??"

"Just guess... RENEE. Hold on let me get those messages up. There ain't no point of you going to your next class we gotta figure out a plan for you going to math 'cuz... yeah."

I just nodded my head. I was still confused to what was going on. I got mad at what I saw though, Kevin was on some other shit and I wanted to fuck his ass up too.

We walked towards the tennis courts by the back of the portables. I unzipped my backpack and took out my black hoodie and pulled it from over my head down to fit over me, it was starting to get a little windy.  I stopped midway between the portables and the field towards the courts.

"Shay Hurry up I got them!"

He signaled as I put my backpack around my right shoulder and walked towards him to the bench as if we were going to sit and watch a tennis match.

"OKAY. So I'm wondering myself if this is true, but I'm guessing not by the way you actin'. I guess Chasity ain't have nobody else to go to with this, so she friend requested me on Facebook and started messaging me this shit. n' this is how it started..."

Jazz           

I showed this lady on bus 402 my bus pass. Since I wasn't a regular passenger on the Blue Bird, she wanted to see was I really suppose to be on the bus (which I was).