Rival Game Night Pt. 2

“So what’s up mane!” Jazz said as he clapped and looked towards Renee.

“Shit, iono she cool.”

“… Don’t tell her I told you this, but she got a crush on you.”

The Nigga just nodded his head as he lifted his hand up to take a sip of his orange Fanta soda that Renee was holding before.

As I made that remark to this Kevin dude, I told Jazz about how I hadn’t seen Chasity since lunch. All of a sudden, I hear behind me:

Hi Shay.”

I turned around and saw it was… Desiree.

“Hey!” I didn’t even know how to respond. I was not expecting to see her tonight. My mind scrambled a little, but I kept my composure up.

“Hey boo how you been?”

“YEAH, I been good, what about you?”

“I’ve been chillin’, just haven’t heard from you in a while…” Her voice sounded like she missed me and was hesitant to say.

I turned to my side and I saw Jazz and Kevin starring at Desiree. I think they was just amazed at how fine she was, and was she…

She had her hair naturally curly and gelled with a faded red black stringed hoodie on with some true religion boot cut fitted jeans that showed her busty curves on with some low top white converses. Simple, but the girl in the outfit was fine as fuck. She made the most simple outfits look sexy as hell.

“My bad…” I said while starring at her for a moment, just tracing her body with my eyes.

She lifted her eyebrow delicately while responding “MHMMM... It’s cool. I came out here to see my girl Nique and I was hoping you’d be out here.” She finished the statement as she smiled at me with her lips and her eyes while holding her hands in her hoodie pocket slot.

“Yeah it’s good seeing you.”

“Yes IT IS…” Jazz said abruptly.

I turned around and gave him a look like really bruh.

Desiree giggled and said, “What’s up Shay? Introduce me to ya crew.”

“Oh yea, this my boy Jazz, and Kevin.” Desiree waved at them as they nodded to her and was checkin’ her out. You know Jazz was doin’ the most, sizing her up and down with his eyes, lickin’ his lips, and rubbing his little fuzz under his chin, while Kevin was just looking at Desiree’s sexy ass self.

All of a sudden, I felt somebody poking me from behind. I turned around and saw it was Renee, with her eyes opened wide as hell, like she was trying to get my attention or something, but then she acted like it was nothing for a moment and said, “Shay, Dion was looking for you.”

“Tell him to hold up.” I turned around from looking from Renee back to Desiree.

“Nah like, he wanted to talk to you, type.”

I turned back around to her and thought about what she was saying.

“He told me to come get you, he’s in the bleachers.”

“Aight, ay I’ll be back.” I told to Desiree as she nodded her head.

Renee signaled her hand for me to come on and follow her.

We walked a few hundred feet away before I asked Renee, “What did Dion say though?” As we continued to walk on the inside field where the bathroom and concession stand were, and stopped walking right outside the gate that lead to the home bleachers entrance.