flashback - 5 back home at the night

We came back home and silently went inside which ment Kara and me holding a passed out Liam and Leo holding Nia's  hand and leading her into the house . By the time we dropped Liam in Noah's room where he currently sleeps , Leo was offering a sobbing Nia some water and Kara staring at them but wht took even me by surprise was when Kara went beside Nia and hold her to her chest tightly like we holds our Leo when she had nightmares and I silently went infront of Nia and kneeled down and asked her  is she was alright or if she wanna talk about it but she didn't either respond or even move away from Kara's embrace and a few minutes later I took Loe and went to feed her some dinner which should be actually fed to her by 7 pm and now its past 10 pm and after making Leo and ourselves a few sandwiches and fed Leo I kissed and tucked Leo and she asked me with concern if Nia's gonna be okay and I replied her that Nia just needs some sleep and she will be fine by tomorrow morning . By the time I came out of Taylor's and mine shared room I was surprised foe the second time in kne night  by the view infront of me . Kara carried Nia bridal style and Nia snuggled against Kara and had her face in the crook of Kara's neck and hands around Kara's neck wrapped and Kara took Nia into rhe guest bedroom and laid her and was about to get up Nia was sobbing and holding on to Kara's neck and mumbling not to leave her alone and Kara just stood their shocked didn't knew what to do and I had seen that soft eyes of Kara that were only reserved for me and Leo and she sat beside Nia with out speaking anything but holding Nia's  arms and I went near Kara and touched her shoulder and nodded and went near Nia's foot and removed her boots and socks and out them near the wall out of the anybodies way went out of the room and to my shared room with Leo and changed to comfortable cloths and slept feeling  exhausted with the events of our night .