A Lovely Night.

Oh gee here we go !!! Authors note time. This story was written for my lovely girlfriend, about our OC's Zen (A vampire) and his little human boyfriend Agaricus. 
This story as a whole is dubbed "Gay Twilight" for the record, just thought that'd be funny to mention.
These oc's are just the cutest together
This is a little old, but I'm still proud of it. 
OH RIGHT, it's uh, sort of unfinished indefinitely.....Sorry! 
Enjoy the cute lil vampire romance- tw's for mentions of blood, I think :)
Short and sweet! Enjoy!
__________________

The moon was full tonight, Agaricus could still feel the wound on his neck pulsing.
Full moons were looked forward to, as those were the nights in which Zen fed. Agaricus was generous with whatever he could offer, though, making sure Zen stayed well fed by taking a small bite on the neck once or twice monthly.
Besides. Zen made up for it just as generously, in Akki's humble opinion.

The elegant castle under the moonlight was just perfect. A gentle tune played from a record, one of Agaricus's very favorites. Perfect for the planned activity of the night.
Agaricus held Zen's hand, grasping it on the right, with the vampires on his hip. Agaricus kept his free hand on Zen's shoulder. They took gentle steps, now and again stopping just to sway ... so romantic, so intimate, under the moonlight that sept in through the stained glass windows of the vampire manor. Somehow, it seemed less scary- its wide-open corridors now just peaceful and laid to rest, as if they had been quenched with Zen.

Agaricus lifted his head to look Zen in the eyes. He blinked, slowly, lovingly, Like a cat. "Your a superb dancer," Zen assured with a glint in his eye.
He sighed, with a smile on his face. Quietly, speaking but not under his breath (fondly, if you will) "This is nothing, more like walking around closely more than dancing..." he looked down left at the floor, with a faint smile lined with an out of place guilt.
"I believe you once informed me that you didn't dance, correct?" The vampire ever so slightly raised his eyebrows, his mouth left open a crack in an oncoming curiosity and confusion that wasn't too aggressive to ruin the mood.

Agaricus turned him around, spinning very slowly around the ballroom. "Well, when I was very young, I did take lessons. Ballroom, ballroom, and ballet," returning to the soft eye contact as he explained Zen's observation.
Zen cocked his head very very slightly to the left. "Is that so?"
Agaricus nodded once. "I stopped at thirteen though,"
The vampire sighed, "I can guess why." stated Zen. Agaricus sighed, grateful Zen was understanding enough to not ask for an explanation. "Don't let it drag you down now," insisted Zen, softly, taking his hands in his and kissing them softly.