[] VI []

~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~

Xiao slowly awoke, eyes squinting from the light that attempted to penetrate his eyes. He sat up, slightly stretching in the process. When his eyes adjusted, he soon realised his surroundings, he was now in one of the three tents.

"Uh.." He rubbed the back of his head, he couldn't really remember anything from the night before since it was mostly a blur. He stood up to exit the tent to only find the twins arguing.

"Uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck, he couldn't remember much from the other night but he knew he had not fallen asleep inside the tent. Instead of thinking about it he stood up and exited the tent to find the twins arguing.

"You're doing it all wrong!" Aether said, trying to take the knife out of his sister's hands.

"I know what I'm doing.." Lumine fought back, shoving him away from her.

Xiao slightly walled up to the twins, "What are you doing? You are both acting like children!" The Adeptus looked cross with them both and they struggled against each other on the floor.

"Well, we are making breakfast but-"

"But Lumine is a bad cook," Aether said, interrupting his sister.

"Aren't we supposed to be meeting up with Madam Ping?" Xiao reminded Lumine.

"Crap! I almost forgot about that, let's go then."

"Umm.. What about breakfast?"

"Just get something at the Harbour," Lumine just told the hungry boy.

[]Liyue Harbour[]

"I am here!" Lumine sort of shouted at Madam Ping.

"Good morning Lumine and the Conquer of Demons. I presume you are here to collect the Tea Pot." She welcomed them, turning away from the newly grown Glaze Lilly's

"Yep."

Madam Ping reached down for a wooden draw, opening it to pull out the pot Lumine had been waiting for. "Be Careful this time, please don't drop it again."

"Thank you so much!" Lumine exactly scanned the pot to find out the damaged crack was only sealed with some tape. "Eh, wait, is it supposed to be like this?" Lumine questioned.

They all then suddenly heard some laughter from directly behind them. Xiao turned around to investigate the sound, but Lumine already knew who it was.

"Damn you... Who do you think you're laughing at!" Lumine turned to face them.

Aether seemed to be gasping for air, "You really thought you would get such an item fixed" just like that?"

"What are you even doing here, weren't you getting breakfast?" Lumine mumbled.

"I already have. Y'know this place has some insane restaurants and good sight seeing," he said, looking over at the beautiful view of the harbour.

"Anyways... Thank you Madam Ping. We should really get going now," Lumine looked to her left to see the Yaksha had disappeared. "Seriously.."

"You looking for shortie? He left a while ago," Aether smirked.

Lumine sighed, "I can't with today. I'm heading to the guild before I got back to the camp. See you later."

Lumine waved goodbye, leaving Aether.

"I finally found you," a voice whispered.

Xiao could only just hear this, turning around to see Aether walking towards him. "Is there something you want?" Xiao questioned. The Adeptus sat down on one of the tallest mountains looking over Liyue, which happened to be one of the best places for sightseeing.

"What's with the attitude? I only want to understand you more," Aether said, sitting next to Xiao observing the view over the harbour.

"There is nothing you need to understand," Xiao was blunt with this.

Aether grinned at the Adeptus, closing his eyes enjoying the sweet breeze. "I thought you would say something like that, and plus Lumine wants me to get along with you.

Xiao was secretly observing the blonde from the corner of his eye. His hair had caught his attention, he wanted to touch and he almost did but he stopped himself quickly putting his hand bad on the ground.

Aether had seen this and firmly put his hand on Xiao's, in which he responded by looking away. If only Aether could have seen how red he actually was.

~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_~