Chapter 7

Tw- amnesia. Just kinda sad tbh

*Ranboo's pov*

Blinding lights burned my eyes as I opened them.

"W-what happened?" I questioning what happened.

Where was I?

"Ranboo!"

Who's yelling? Why are they yelling?

"Ranboo, thank god your ok!?"

They sounded concerned, they hugged me, they smelt like cigarettes and I hated the smell.

"Ummm yeah what happened?" My voice was raspy, most likely from dehydration.

"Well you overdosed on some pills" The boy said, but I just didn't know how I knew him but I knew I couldn't trust him.

He let me go from the hug.

"So mind telling me who you are?" I asked, I saw his face drop.

"W-what!?" He yelled.

"Please don't yell" I said quietly.

"Come on Ranboo, it's me! Tommy!" He said desperately.

"Im sorry but why do you keep calling me Ranboo?" I ask confused.

Was he confusing me with someone else?

He sat there at the foot of my bed for a few minutes, until we heard a groan and I felt shifting that was at the side of me.

I stiffened.

Who was this?

Why was he cuddling me?

"Ummm hello?" I said cautiously.

His head snapped up to look at me.

"Boo!!!" He yelled latching onto me like his life depended on it.

"Umm hello? Who are you?" I asked and he let go of me and sat up, his face dropped and I saw tears start to form in his eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked, feeling bad that I might've upset this person.

"Tommy go get a doctor please" The boy said, and the boy named Tommy nodded and left.

A fee minutes later, Tommy came back with a doctor.

"Aww it's good to see that your up, Mr. Beloved! How do you feel?" The doctor asked me.

"Im doing...fine" I said.

Why is everyone using a different name for me, using different pronouns, did I miss something?

"So I hear you are forgetting somethings, yes?" He asked.

Am I?

"I think so?" I said questioning myself.

"What do you last remember Mr. Beloved?" He asked.

"Ummm I was with my parents, at therapy, and all of a sudden I woke up here" I said.

"Ok... What's your name then Mr. Beloved?"

"Rosalina Beloved" I answered hating the name as it rolled off my tongue.

I heard the boy, who was cuddling me, start to sob.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, confused.

"Come on Boo! You have to remember us!?" The small boy sobbed, but he got pulled into a hug from Tommy.

"Well Miss. Beloved these are your friends, and apparently your trans, right?" He asked, looking towards the other two and small boy nodded.

"What? There's no way im trans!? My parents would kill me!?" I said freaking out, starting hyperventilate.

"Hey it's ok, you don't have to worry about them no more" The doc said, leaving me confused.

"H-how?"

"They're getting charged for some stuff" He said making me nodded.

The doc flipped through the pages on his clip board making sure he didn't miss anything.

"Ok Mr. Beloved will have to stay here for a few more days, you two should get going" The doc said.

"No! Im not leaving Ranboo here!" The small boy yelled trying to get over to me but got held back by Tommy.

"Come on Tubz, lets get going" Tommy said, and thanked the doctor and started to drag 'Tubz' away, hearing the desperate crys to be let go to come to me hurt my heart.

Hearing his crys truly did hurt, I have no idea what his relationship is with me but to him, its important.

Hopefully I can remember what happened soon because I don't want to leave this hospital confused and not know who my supposed friends are.
———————————————————
633 words

Hello everyone!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Also im doing drawing requests!

This is for KikoLucifer! I hope you like it!
Sorry if it'd bad.

But if you want me to draw a OC for you, message me on wattpad or go to my conversations on my page or just comment!

Be very descriptive and clear and give them a name and ill draw it!

Love you bye!