Himawari And Boruto's Conversation About A Boy

It is been a almost a year since boruto has defeated kawaki sasuke and naruto are alive because boruto forced kawaki to do so boruto has gone cold not like he was before the war but more than before ho is talking to hima more than before not that she minds she loves it is almost boruto's birthday everyone wants to throw a party but boruto just doesn't care boruto was now at home with himawari just playing around atleast  he plays with her right there was a knock on the door himawari opens the door then and sees her team mates 

who are now 14 eho took a liking to her as soon as boruto came with a death glare both of them got scared boruto grabbed hima and said can i just talk to her and close the door but both of them could see and hear everything a boy? he said yes? she...

who are now 14 eho took a liking to her as soon as boruto came with a death glare both of them got scared boruto grabbed hima and said can i just talk to her and close the door but both of them could see and hear everything a boy? he said yes? she responded he is my team mate what is going on eho was thinking do you like him i'm not answering that she responded hima? ok i like him eho almost chocke to death but was kinda gald what are these feelings i like him as my friend she responded eho said phew but was kinda dissapointed you did not say you had a boyfriend what he is not my boyfriend well is he a boy yes is he your friend yes then he is your boyfriend what no you are freaking out she responded after that the purpled hair girl dont know what her name is please tell me so for now she is rose her best friend said we are going to the movies is that ok mr himawari's brother while blushing ok then what movie are we watching umm romance or adventure rose responded  i have a good movie what about death wish glaring at eho onichan please stop being paronoied ok sorry he said but dont try to do anything funny ok hai she said as soon as he left eho your brother is weird but strong hima already activated her do jutsu and said stop he is not weird and he said sorry she deactivated her do jutsu but she said i liked it now i know he care about me she chuckled and said lets go the the movies.

hoped you like this please comment and vote if you want more.