getting ready for a sleep over

By the way chocho lost wait chocho and shinki are starting to flirt himawari and inojin are texting everyday himawari and inojine are not dating tough.

Himawari pov

Big bro wake up you promised to decorate the house for a sleepover because 

our mum and are thinking about throwing a team 7 party and today when they go to the mansion to set things up mum and dad said that we could have a sleepover your sleepover hima but you promised fine he said and wen up to her room.

Himawari Pov

i was happy since he was finally helping but to be honest i didn't need his help i just wanted to spend time together but then i remember i have a poster of a cute pic me and inojine took as friends of course but i knew he would flip his crown  if he saw that.

Boruto Pov

I don't know why but hima ran so fast in a blink i chased after her.

Himawari Pov

I ran up to my room shut the room but big bro was already there looking mad no having a death glare. Big Bro asked WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? He wasn't mad oh yeah he is supper mad i was only able to response with a heh heh you see i was taking that photo because he was making flower gardens for everyone that was true he was big bro even has  one with a pic with him barely smiling well actually ino forced to inojine to because she wanted to make a wall with all of the good things. I reminded big bro about that he said ok before trying to burn it but i of course stopped him see that's why i have a pic with jin he said fine but don't call him jin you only call me nicknames , if look could kill. 

Still Himawari Pov 

He went down stairs to give inojine a piece of his mind but i stopped him and now he is taking a shower i already had mine and now it is his turn but still i smiled he was never like this for a very long time i'm glad really glad time skip to where boruto helped himwari set up the room.