Chapter 1

Naruto closed his eyes and took a deep breath breath. This was it. He knew he was about to piss a lot of people off but he was tired of playing their games. Everything was ready and he was going to show his true strength. He walked into the stadium and took his place beside Shikamaru, giving him a Reid smile before turning his attention to Genma.
"Hello, my name is Genma and I will be the protector of the final exams. Please check who you are fighting as it has been moved around." Genma drawled and Naruto held his breath, praying that he was still going against Neji, sighing in relief when he saw his match hadn't been changed. His plan wouldn't have worked nearly as well if it had been moved.
"Now that you have seen the matches, everyone go to the viewing platforms so we can begin." Genma said and everyone besides Neji and Naruto left.
"Let the first match, Uzumaki Naruto vs Hyuuga Neji BEGIN!" Genma declared, jumping back. Naruto nodded grinning at Neji and Neji glared. Well, this was already looking to be difficult and he was hoping surprise and curiosity would win him over.
"Fate has already declared me the winner." Neji exclaimed and Naruto shrugged, hoping his nonchalance was throwing him off
"I make my own fate and follow my own path. But I have a favor I must ask of you. I promise there is something in it for you in the end." Naruto explained seriously and Neji faltered for a second
"What is the favor?" Neji questioned and Naruto grinned, hook, line, and sinker. He mentally reassured himself that this is what needed to be done before stealing himself.
"I've been told I have a flare for the dramatics and I've been working on how to bring this up and what better way than to do it in a competition where nether of us can be punished for it. Since those are the rules of the exam. All I'm asking is that you give me a moment to make a speech and not attack me for now." Naruto explained and Neji shrugged, wanting to know where this was going. Naruto grinned and looked to the protector
"So; I just want to clarify something real quick. There are no rules correct? This is a battle and what happens on the battlefield stays on the battlefield correct? Anything I do to Neji cannot be held against either of us after the match is over?" Naruto questioned, biting back a smile at Genmas confusion. He watched as Genma nodded after glancing to the Hokage and Naruto grinned triumphantly
"Peachy. It's not like the Hyuuga could do much anyways. Well, as long as they want to keep their good name." Naruto mumbled before looking at Neji and bowing deeply.
"Neji, there has been a horrible thing placed on you and I must offer my greatest apologies. Let me introduce myself properly before I truly begin. My name is Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto. The clan head of both clans." Naruto loudly declared shocking everyone and holding his hand out to Neji to shake. Neji hesitatingly shook his hand and Naruto knew he was wondering where the hell this was going.
"Do you know what the Uzumakis were known for?" Naruto questioned and Neji shook his head and Naruto nodded, he already knew he didn't know.
"Seals. It comes so naturally to us. And just like every clan we have our 'special techniques'. Like the Hyuuga have their junkun and the Naras the shadows the Uzumakis have their seals. These are things that stay within the clan and if they are stollen have serious consequences if stollen yes?" Naruto asked and Neji nodded, still confused. Naruto looked at the Hokage and grinned at his hesitation
"That was correct Hokage-Sama right? According to the clan laws, act 27 section 24, if secrets are used without the permission of the clan head the clan head may take action again the offending." Naruto questioned and watched as the Hokage cleared his throat and spoke clearly, making sure everyone could hear them
"Yes Naruto. That is correct." Naruto grinned mentally cheering himself on and looking back at Neji and summoning a chair.
"I know this is uncomfortable but I would like to examine your caged bird seal." Naruto mumbled quietly so only Neji could hear him. Neji startled, slowly putting the pieces together and slowly sat down, taking his headband and wrappings off showing everyone the seal the determined his fate. Naruto leaned forward and gently prodded the seal with chakra, mumbling apologies to Neji when he flinched. Naruto growled and spun to face the Hokage, noticing everyone was on the edge of their seats in anticipation.
"Hokage-Sama, I'm only stating this now in public to ensure nothing falls through, but I will be filing charges against the Hyuuga clan for using Uzumaki clan seals without authorization. The caged bird seal is an Uzumaki forbidden seal. I will, however, drop the charges if the clan coroperates and allows me to remove the seals. But for right now, this is an exam and nobody can stop me from what I'm about to do." Naruto exclaimed defiantly before turning back to Neji.
"I will not do this without your permission. You will be forfeiting you right to battle and win. This will take you out of the competition." Naruto explained quietly and Neji stared with wide eyes
"You're going to remove the seal?" Neji asked quietly and Naruto grinned
"Of course! As clan head I'm disgusted to see what this seal is being used for. It's ment to contain prisoners and sometimes as a tourture method. It should not be placed on those undeserving." Naruto explained gently and Neji nodded in shock. Naruto smiled reassuringly before he started channeling his pure chakra to his fingers and placed them on Nejis seal. Nejis eyes closed as the seal disappeared and Naruto hurried to catch Neji before he hit the ground and turned towards Genma.
"He won't be waking up for a couple hours. You might as well call the match." Naruto declared grinning triumphantly as Genma called the match before handing Neji to the nurses who carted him away.