Chapter 2

In the stands
Naruto bit back a chuckle as he sat walked up towards his precious people, listening to the end of their conversation
"I didn't know Naruto got that strong." Ino mumbled and Sakura shook her head in disbelief and awe
"Me neither." She whispered shocked and Naruto grinned to himself as he slowly moved towards them.
"He was never a dead last was he?" Kiba whispered shocked. Naruto rolled his eyes and smiled at him as he came into their view
"Of course I wasn't!" Naruto exclaimed, leaning against the railing and watched the other matches, taking a moment to remind himself that he'd done the right thing. "The villagers don't like me much and would've killed me if I showed true strength or knowledge." Naruto explained, telling the truth, but not the whole truth. Not just the villagers were going to be pissed at his little stunt. He tilted his head as Konkuro forfeited before even fighting, knowing that something was up and mentally rolled his eyes as one of his clones dispelled, telling him that sound and sand were planning an invasion.
"W-why do the villagers H-hate you?" Hinata mumbled and Naruto grinned as casually as he could, knowing that if anyone found out about the invasion prematurely it would ruin all his plans that were already in the making.
"The story you were told about how the Kyuubi was defeated is a lie. The forth hokage sealed the Kyuubi into his newborn son. Me." Naruto explained ignoring the gasps glancing at Shikamarus fight, hoping to god his precious people didn't hate him like everyone else did.
"So you have a demon sealed inside you?" Ino questioned nervously and Naruto looked at her and internally cringed at the fear, but kept his hope when he noticed the curiosity
"Yes. Would it make you more comfortable if I explained to you how it was done? I find that knowing things makes me more comfortable than following blindly." Naruto said gently, smiling reassuringly when Ino nodded sheepishly. Naruto lifted up his shirt, chuckling when he noticed not only his group was watching him curiously. He channeled chakra to his seal and watched as it appeared on his stomach
"This is partially my fathers seal and partially my own. Over the years I've had to alter it or fix things." Naruto started and internally rolled his eyes when the adults all tensed.
"Why would you tamper with it! Isn't that dangerous!" Gai exclaimed and Naruto shrugged uncomfortably, there were lots of reasons he'd had to tamper with it and the main reason was the more often Kurama used his chakra, the weaker the seal became. And Kurama used his chakra to heal him very frequently. He through for a second on what to actually tell them and decided on a sugar coated truth.
"Extremely. But due to certain circumstances I didn't have a choice. You've all noticed that I heal exponentially faster than others correct? That's Kurama. The Kyuubi. His chakra floods my system and targets the most life threatening injuries first then moves onto less life threatening ones. Obviously the more life threatening the more chakra it takes to heal that. The seal was designed to trickle Kuramas chakra into my own, making me have larger chakra reserves, better senses, and advanced healing. Well, the first time the villagers caught me the little chakra I had wasn't enough. When I died the seal weakened enough that Kurama could force enough chakra through to restart my heart and heal the injuries. But it left the seal severely weakened. So, Kurama helped me research seals and I strengthened it." Naruto explained
"You can talk to it! It has a name!" Sakura exclaimed and Naruto huffed, mildly offended on behalf of Kurama. He reminded himself that he couldn't blame them, they only knew what they were taught.
"Of course he has a name two legs." Naruto grumbled and almost laughed at the offended grumble. Sakura really was adorable sometimes. It reminded him that she was his m... he cut that thought off and reminded himself that that was dangerous thinking.
"Two legs! What kind of name is that?!" Ino yelled and Naruto nodded, completely agreeing.
"That's the point I was trying to make 10 fingers." Naruto explained sighing when Shika forfeited and turned back to Ino
"Does it make you angry? That I won't use your name and only address you as characteristics you have?" Naruto questioned and everyone got quiet. Good, they were getting the point.
"So.. the demons name is Kurama." Kiba stated and Naruto nodded happily. It'd been a long time since he could interact with Kiba as who he was but he could tell Kiba was hesitant. That's ok, he didn't really want anyone to know about their past. It would lead to to many questions he wasn't ready to answer.
"Such a youthful way to teach your Comrades!" Gai exclaimed and Naruto shrugged, snapping back to the moment and thinking about what he wanted to say and found himself shutting down to battle the anxiety of letting himself be so open.
"I just want them to understand that good and evil coexist. Someone, or something, could be good to someone, and evil to someone else. I'll  take the villagers for example. Are they bad people because they abused and killed a helpless child?" Naruto questioned and Lee stood up
"Of course they are bad people! Who could do that to a child!" Lee exclaimed and Naruto smiled as best he could as the memories threatened to crush him
"And the fourth Hokage? Good or bad?" Naruto questioned and Sakura stood up
"Definitely good! He practically won the war himself! He saves the village!" Sakura exclaimed and Naruto nodded, forcing himself to stay in the moment, to not let them see how fucked he was.
"It depends on your perspective. The questions I asked you are unanswerable. If me or Sasuke were in danger, or what you assumed to be danger. This danger is unstable. It could kill us. Would you not do anything in your power to protect us? Take care of the danger before if could hurt us? Hurt the whole village?" Naruto questioned and Sakura huffed
"Of course I would! We're a team and I love you!... as family I mean." Sakura exclaimed and Naruto smiled at her, ignoring the fluttering in his chest, the hope he tried and failed to stamp down.
"You just agreed to take out a perceived threat and didn't ask any questions. That's what the villagers did to me. I am the threat to them. They're scared for their precious people and never asked the questions they should've. In the face of fear we all look for someone to blame. Something to help us sleep better at night. The demon is alive within me and they tried to take out the threat to protect themselves and their loved ones. Does that make them bad people? Or does that make them hero's? The same goes for the fourth. You said he's a good person because he practically won the war himself. He killed thousands of people that day. Iwa believes he's a bad person because he killed most of their army. Mothers, Fathers, brothers and sisters, and even children. So does that make him good or bad? He saved the village by sealing Kurama inside me. He ruined any chance I had at a normal life. I've been hunted and killed because of him. Is he good or bad? The answer is there is no answer. All there is is perspective." Naruto explained and smiled at the understanding on their faces.