00:00

Life is not fair. It is not kind. It is not nice. It is not fair.

To Shinsō Hitoshi, this opinion was a mentally ingrained belief. He cannot complain about it and he refuses to attempt to.

He has two 3 year olds to take care of and protect. He can't be selfish. And to Hitoshi, complaining about his life when he literally can't change it (until he's an adult) is incredibly selfish. It's better to focus on trying to make do with what he has and survive than to just sit and complain about it.

Hitoshi is 15 years old, the eldest son of the unfortunately late Dr. Shinsō Hajime and the incredibly abusive and never sober Dr. Shinsō Mihoko.

Yes, Hitoshi knows that his mother is abusive. Incredibly so. He just wishes that people would get their heads out of their fucking asses and realize that the "villainous delinquent going through a phase" is actually a victim and is desperately trying to protect his younger siblings from being subjected to all that he himself is being subjected to.

Unfortunately, society today can't look past the "villainous" Quirk called Brainwashing. It's so exhausting sometimes, but at the very least, Hitoshi is given all the solitude his little introverted heart can enjoy at all times.

It doesn't really matter anyway. Hitoshi has three more years until he can move out and take his siblings with him. All he needs to do is secure a decent career.

And that's one of the minor reasons as to why he is determined to become a hero. It's a dangerous line of work, but it pays well if you're popular. It pays even better if you become an underground hero, and with enough research on the dark web, Hitoshi knows that it has immensely better benefits.

The only thing that matters to Hitoshi is to protect his younger siblings. He can ignore the hate, the disgust, the fear, the obstacles, the discrimination. It doesn't matter that it's affecting him more than he will ever admit. It doesn't matter that he's slowly breaking from it all. It. Doesn't. Matter.

Shinsō Himari is his heart and Shinsō Hayate is his soul. He refuses to have them be brought up the same way he was brought up. They deserve to be children and he will make sure he'll give that to them.

•••

Shinsō Hitoshi. 15 years old. Born in the wrong body, but determined to be who he truly is. Eldest of three. Student of UA High School's General Studies Course, Class 1-C. Currently being deliberated to transfer into the Hero Course, Class 1-A.

Shinsō Hitoshi. 15 years old. Just going through a phase. Eldest of three. Son of dead doctor and an abusive alcoholic pharmacist. Falsely rumored delinquent. Will never be accepted by anyone or anything.

What Hitoshi didn't expect, at all, was to be accepted. Unfortunately for those who accept him, he doesn't think it's honest. Unfortunately for Hitoshi, he's not able to escape the love and affection they give him.

It's a downhill slope to either a mental breakdown or a mental overload. Hitoshi desperately wishes for neither, or both. Depends on the day.

•••

Hey! Hope you all like the new and improved, rewritten prologue!

Please note that a lot is going to change! Mostly scenes and meetings and shit like that!

I hope you all will enjoy this new and improved story of my sweet sleep deprived boi! Bye.

WhovianWhoudini