First kiss ♥️💘

Author's POV

Avu - Oh hii hottie !!!!

She said throwing her hands around Sid's neck !
Sid was shocked !
He smelled her mouth a little and his eyes widen !
He siped the drink that was left in another glass , and panicked ! Because avneet drank golden grain by mistake !

By now avneet was fully lost in her own world and was blabbering anything !

Avu - Siddoo baby , you look soo hotttt today !!!

She said getting closer and closer to him ! Their lips were inches apart !

Siddharth already knew she is not in her senses at all !

So before anything could happen Sid lifted her and started walking towards his room !

She was continuously hitting him with her small fists , but as if he cares ! In fact , It was like massage for him !

As soon as he reached his room he kept her down and closed the door ! As soon as he turned after closing the door avu pinned him to the door and started coming closer and closer to him !

Siddharth's POV
Oh godddd !! What is she doing !! It's becoming hard for me to control ! I wanted this , but not now when she's not in her senses ! Her lips are tempting me !! And on top of that , she's sooo close to me !

She suddenly pulled my hand and pushed me on the bed ! I gulped !

She came and hovered me ( I uploaded the pic up there 👆🏻 ) and suddenly crashed her lips on mine !! OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDD !!!!!! She's kissing me !?!???!

Author's POV
She started kissing sid but Sid was in shock so couldn't kiss her back !

She suddenly pinched his nipple and mumbled in between the kiss....

Avu - Kiss me back !!!!

Sid came back to his senses but couldn't control himself from kissing her back with the same passion !

After 8 mins , they left eachother and had an intense eyelock of 2 mins and them avneet passed out !

Sid made her lay in a good position and put the over her !

Then he took another blanket and a pillow and slept on the couch !

Time skips , to morning 7:08 am !

Avneet's POV
I just woke up and my head is hurting like hell ! Arghhhhh ! Suddenly I realized this is not my room ! I looked here and there and saw Siddharth sleeping on a couch ! Wait ! What is he doing here ! Okay I am remembering , me and sid were in food court and then we ate some food then we ordered hot drinks and I - OH SHIT !!! I MISTAKENLY HAD GOLDEN GRAIN YESTERDAY !! WTFFF !!!!! I don't what all shitty things I would have done after drinking that !! It would be soo embarrassing after Siddharth wakes up !! Suddenly I heard siddharth saying....

Sid - Oh , you woke up avneet ! Your head must be hurting like hell right !? Uh....wait I'll bring a lemonade !

He said and started making a lemonade !

Avu - Siddharth , I..d..did...som..some.. something....yes....yesterday ??

I asked nervously , on which he replied....

Sid - Hey Don't be shy or nervous ! It happens when you're drunk !

Avu - Wh..what...ha..happ....happens ?

Sid - Arre nothing Baba ! Sorry , but you kissed me last night , but I swear we had nothing else !!

WHAT THE FUCK AVNEET !!! YOU  KISSED HIM YESTERDAY !! WHAT HE MUST BE THINKING ABOUT YOU -