Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Sasha P.o.V

I leaned against the window seat starting out across the bright lit up city and the paparazzi swarming round the house like there was no tomorrow, everything was so fucked up it was unreal, I need a spliff or something I was now wrapped in a fluffy white bed rope my body was drunk with pain I need my 'medicine' to take it away.

I know I had promised Damien I would stop and I did, I had successfully gone two whole weeks without a hit, this conversation had happened not long after the incident with him seeing me, eventually he made me confront my issue, now he hated me I practically used him then again he has used his fair share off girls as far as i am aware from what i have heard.

He knows how pathetic and weak I am as well and Evan is my boyfriend not him so I don't have to worry about what Damien thinks i suppose, I mean he isn't even a friend anymore what do I have to lose?

I limped to my duffle bag and dug to the bottom shoving my hand in pocket desperately searching for anything, there was nothing but a few crumpled cigarette papers. Damien must have took them out obviously, I felt a slight flutter off my heart realising he really did care but no sooner did it cross my mind that it left, a flash off our last conversation reminded me off it, we could never be together he would move on probably settle down when he's older with his wife and a baby girl in a big house by a beach and where will I be?

Nowhere.

I sighed reaching for my phone lying on the bedside table my body trembling and mouth watering as I thought of the sweet liquid flooding into my veins. I knew the withdrawal were enough to put anyone off I shuddered as a image off my withdrawal breakdown last week, smiling slightly as I remember during all three withdrawal symptoms I had last week Damien had held me or took me to quiet place out off the public eye, I mean hey nobody wants to be seen crying hysterically and trembling like the wreck I was in public do they? Especially when the paparazzi are sniffing about waiting for me to crumble and become the next Lindsey Lohan.

Anyway a few weeks ago I had my house still now I am literally classed as homeless, I texted Billy quickly telling him to fit me up with my fix and that I will meet him at his where we used to hang out in a hour.

I gently eased on my black leggings and threw on my long sleeve grey hoodie on, deciding to hurry up and get out before Damien gets back, I threw the little clothes I had hung up back in my bag with the rest off them. I caught myself in the mirror briefly, my long blonde hair was loosely in a bun, okay to be honest I looked like crap as my lip was swollen with dried blood on it.

I limped out the door with my bags on each arm, struggling slightly as the paparazzi bumped into me shoving microphones in my face and the flash off the camera's leaving my eyes dazed i kept my head down slightly hoping the hood on my hoodie would cover the bruising in my face, eventually after wading through the paparazzi I manged to get into my car.

I turned the keys in the engine and speeded off down the street, fuck the speed limit. I needed somewhere to stay I mean Damien obviously wants me out the house as soon as possible, maybe I should take some time off school as well actually think we are off after next week, I am sure one extra week won't hurt too much on my attendance.

Wait what am I doing? I am Sasha I don't care about school and attendance shit, that was old Sasha. I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly at that ridicules moment off old Sasha coming back through. The laughing was only short lived as I realized the current situation again, I pulled up on the curb outside Billy's praying that my car would'nt get pinched as I had no money for food never mind a new car!