⬪ Info & Prologue ..

.. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 .. 

                 The cry of the small creature alerted the startled lady, crating the smaller person up and down with her arms. Her eyes teared up at the sight. She sang a small lullaby, her voice weakened. She was the luckiest of them all but all her mind was telling her was that she was weak, a burden to her husband and newly birthed child. A tear shed down, dropping on the soft skin of the baby. She whipped it with her clothing. The boat floated around in the water, going through lily pads and other plants. 

Her mind raced with worry of her husband, fighting those creatures as she sat there, helpless. She sighed. At least her child, her pride and joy, was safe in her arms. Far away from the immortals and mortals that would harm him. 

             She cried out to the male, "My love! Let me stay, I can help you. We can take them down together." Her tears overfilled her eyes as the screaming worsened in the sect. Her left hand held tight to the male's hand, right arm carrying her baby. Her smile from before turned into a cry for help. Pushed. Her body hit the wood of a boat. Looking up, she saw her husband frowning with disappointment of what he just did. He kicked the boat, it now sailing off into the distance as he mumbled his last words. Walking away from the lover. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

          Note ! .. Story mature content such as detailed gore, violence, alcohol, sexual tension. Story is a fanfiction of the MXTX universe. Not everything will be correct, extremely sorry for that. Reminder: the characters do not belong to myself, rightfully owned to mo xiang tong xiu. Apologises for spelling mistakes and grammar.

Categories : Romance , Fantasy , Fanfiction , Death , BL , Action , Adventure . CREATED: 23/10/2021 ( Saturday, 23th of October 2021.)

Made by GettingHoodiesBack.