Prologue

"If you truly care and love your comrades.. Prove it by shooting yourself! Only then I will surrender..!" Said the Enemy's leader.

I looked at him shock until by friends started shouting at him.

"He already proves that he cares and loves us! Screw you! We're killing you instead!" Said Sakino.

"Yeah! How dare you mock my brother! You will pay for that you scum!" Yelled my little brother Kiyo.

"This just proves your a coward! Y/N is an amazing and kind person! How could you make advantage of him!?" Shouted Haru.

I looked at them shock then smiled warmly at them. I put my hand in the air signalling them to keep quiet. They kept quiet and waited for me to respond. I looked at the enemy leader again and smile lightly at him.

"Is that so?" I grabbed a gun and aim it at my head. "Then so be it.. I hope you will fulfill your promise" I look at him and he was shock because I really was going to do it. My friends look at me wide eyes.

"Y/N! Don't--" Haru was going to disagree but I interrupted him.

"I must Haru.. For you guys and our families.." I look at them with tears in my eyes.

"I hope you will do what you have to do" I look at the enemy leader.

"Y-Your actually going to d-do it..?" He asked. I nodded at him. He looks at me with respect and regrets. He then shouted.

"You don't actually HAVE to do it! You already proved that you really do!" He look at me with pain in his eyes.

"It's the deal. It's the rules.. No looking back now.." I said then my friends started to shout at me to stop.

"Y/N! Don't Pls! we need you!" Shouted Sakino followed by My brother.

"Big Brother! Noo!!!" Then Haru last.

"Y/N... Pls.." I look at them and closed eyed smile and said my last words.

"Forgive me my friends... My family.. Little brother.. Tell our baby sister I love her.."

BANG

"Y/N!!!" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.