Negative Epilogue

Deep in the old birthplace of Madara and Murada's. There stood three people, one woman and two men, their heights in alphabetic from tall to average.

The tall albino man stepped forward as he slammed his palm on the wooden floor as markings appeared upon doing so.

"𝙀𝙙𝙤 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙞 𝙣𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪!"

The sound of skin ripping to shreds and the screaming and groaning of a pained zetsu filled the room full of silencing seals.

Soon. What was left of Zetsu is nothing but dried ripped fading skins as the newfound body, an old deceased body and soul, stood there as their organ of sight is nothing but black, be it sclera, eyes, or pupils, everything in their eyes are black as markings could be seen around their exposed skin as they wore the typical Uchiha clan clothes but not the high collar, a green armour covering it as behind it held the Uchiha crest, proudly written and drawn.

The summoned person from the pure lands opened their eyes devoid of color, other than pure darkness, and looked around the empty room with little to know light.

"What...? I'm back..?" The person spoke their thoughts outloud, looking at their reanimated marked hand, but soon the marks began to disappear as soft skins appeared now instead of the rusty dead body used.

"Oh Murada.. You have no idea how much we miss you, especially those three right now" a husky, low, voice spoke. The newly lived, was first dead, Uchiha Murada raised his head.

It was team 7 and the rest. Shadow, Sashi, Luna, Shiro and Aftan. There were no sign of Krishna nor Alex which left him baffled since this gang would stick together like strong glue, undetachable.

Murada stood there as the gang and himself stared at one another, eyes to eye, the atmosphere around them was heavy like a boulder as nobody didn't bothered on speaking a single word.

Shadow held a face that perfectly described full insanity, a twisting grin across his face as he can swore that grimace is ripping his cheeks, his heterochromia eyes opened wide as his white eyes were bloodshed red.

Sashi still held his ever so present lack of emotions expression, his blank light, now grayish, eyes held no light like back in his early days. His ever so lined mouth, stitched like mouth, not making him smile, nor do any facial expressions.

Luna had a smile. Not just a regular, normal, smile. It was featured with insanity like the tall albino standing between her and Sashi, a smile full of many meanings. Bloody. Gory. Meanings. Murada swore he can see darkness surrounding Luna as fires and screaming rang inside his head, giving him a painful headache.

Shiro held a frown, a frown of seriousness and hidden secret. His eyes lost it's shine as it is nothing but blank, colorless but the night, eyes. Those eyes and frown hides a secret. What is he hiding between those shineless blocks?

Aftan has no smile, line mouth, nor a frown. They expressioned nothing. For they are wearing a mask. A blank mask devoid of no design nor holes to see within. A blank, holeless, gray mask.

Murada stood there, staring at them one by one, Shadow tilted his head as he opened his mouth to speak but was abruptly cut off by dagger piercing through his throat, the dagger had a kanji written on it saying mortality.

Everyone was silent as the atmosphere grew deadly silent with a unsettling invisible shadow surrounded them all.

Shadow dropped on his knees then on the ground, unmoving and unbreathing, eyes losing light as it turned into it's color's shades of grey.