𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

=Chapter 26=

~~~•

"Oppa... How about you take a vacation outside the count-"

Y/N's sentence was stopped as her brother looked at her with his one brow raised. Hands on his waist as he walked to his sister. He took the chair and place it in front of Y/N then sat there.

"Y/N... You badly want me to go out the country. Why? It's been weeks now since I've been discharge and those weeks you've been suggesting a thousand ideas for me to leave the country? Why is that?"

Y/N quickly shook her head side to side in a fast manner. Biting her lower lip while her hand clenched on the chair.

"Nothing... I just want you to take a vacation. Didn't you said before you want to go for a vacation outside the country? You know what? I have enough money for yo-"

"No. I'll stay and help you out okay? I've been recovering on the hospital for four months, taking back my strength and getting healthy and now that I'm finally all better, let me take care of you. I'll work and provide for everything. Don't worry about anything and just focus on your study, okay dongsaeng?"

"No need for that. Like we said, we'll take care of your sister. Just do whatever the fuck you want in life" Chaeyoung said as she entered the room. Placing her hand on Y/N's back and moves it up to stroke her hair.

"I'll take my sister, it wouldn't be okay for me to let her live over someone's house"

"I'm not just someone, she's my girlfriend"

"Yes, you're just her girlfriend and I'm her brother. I wouldn't allow her to live in your house, you aren't even married ye-"

"I'm just her girlfriend and you're her brother? Tch unworthy brother you mean? For years, you're sister has been taking care of you, earning money for your bills and for her daily needs. I'm the one who's been at her side through hard times, I've been supporting her so don't call me, 'Just her girlfriend'. I can give your sister a much more better life than what you can offer. Just take care of yourself, mind your own life before I take it away fro-"

"R-rosie..." Y/N called Chaeyoung, tugging her sleeves, trying to get her attention which she succeed. Chaeyoung raised her brows and sighed heavily upon meeting Y/N's eyes.

"Oppa... I'll stay with them but I'll come over from time to time. You can't work yet, stay at home please and take a rest"

"Fine, suit yourself then... Ms. Park, I'll pay for my hospital bills here, just give me some time please" Ki Hoon said, he bowed his head at Chaeyoung and went to the bed to get his things.

"Are you mad at m-" Y/N tried to ask only to get ignored by her brother. Ki Hoon walked past his sister, walking directly out from the room.

"He's mad..." Y/N mumbled under her breath. Slightly, she flinched when she felt Chaeyoung's hand on her shoulder.

"Rosie can I... Can I please visit him from time to time if I'm not allowed to live with him? I mean, h-he's my brother" Asked Y/N. Her eyes filled with hope, praying in her mind that the Aussie will agree to her request.

"Well... If you'll be good then why not? You know what baby? You're really well behaved for a week now and as a reward, I'll give you your phone back, so you could contact that brother of yours? how about that?"

"R-really?!"

"Of course, I'm not that evil after all" Chaeyoung's lips formed a wide smile while she pats Y/N's head. She tilts ip Y/N's face by her chin, making her look straight at her eyes.