Uta: Fitting

Taping your fingers impatiently against your leg, you sit on the uncomfortable stool and wait. The room is dark; walls covered in masks. Distracted by your surroundings, you don't realize you have company until you feel cool plastic against your face. You jump back to reality as measuring tape wraps around your head. Uta smiles, his face barely an inch from yours. You find yourself feeling nervous. Not that you can place why. You'd met him plenty of times before this. He'd never made you this nervous before.

"Are you okay, ____?" He queries, letting his hands drop from your face. "Only, you're looking at me funny." Much to your horror, you feel fire fill your cheeks. Internally, you scream at yourself to stop being so stupid.
"Sorry." You force a giggle. "I'm fine." Shrugging, you force your eyes to the floor. You hope that will be enough to calm yourself. He chuckles.
"Are you sure?" Something in the way he speaks sounds like disappointment.
"Of course. Why?" You look up again, eyes meeting his. Continuing to take your measurements, he shrugs and forces a smile.

Thinking he is distracted again, you let yourself admire his face. The blacks of his eyes shimmer just slightly in the dim light. A strand of dark, silky hair drops over his face. Deep in your day dream, you push the hair behind his ear. It isn't until he freezes, eyes burning on your face, that you realize what you've done. Hand dropping back into your lap, your eyes find the floor again. Heat tickles your cheeks. A cool, dominant finger lifts your face, forcing your eyes to his again. A small smile pulls at his lips as he notices you becoming flustered.

Without a moment of thought or hesitation, he moves his lips to yours. Quickly, his tongue pushes into your mouth. Measuring tape dropping to the floor, both hands tangle themselves in your hair. The kiss is hard and passionate. Not what you had expected. As he leaves the kiss, you find yourself dumbfounded and hungry for more. He smiles, easing your nerves. With a finger, he beckons for you to stand and follow him. He leans against the counter. As you stop in front of him, he quickly spins you around, pushing you against the counter.

Your back arches against cool granite as his tongue runs over your neck. Lustful hands move over your body, pushing you against himself. Fingers digging into your hips, he lifts you onto the counter. Your legs wrap around his waist. Gently, he nips at your neck. The small pangs of pain send a wave of shivers over your body. Seeing your reaction, he bites harder. A small moan escapes you. He hums smugly against your neck, lapping up a small trickle of blood. His lips find yours again, kissing you roughly.

Eager fingers slip beneath your shirt, pulling it over your head. He runs a hand over your exposed body. Swiftly, he unhooks your bra and throws it to the floor. His tongue runs over a nipple as he roughly massages your other breast. Leaning your head back, you close your eyes tight as you relish his touch. Moving your hips, you allow him to remove your skirt. You moan quietly as he rubs your soft spot over your underwear, tongue running over your neck. Pulling your panties off, he throws them aside as he moves his hips against yours. You feel him growing hard against you. Biting your lip, you pull at his shirt. A smug smile reappearing on his lips, he moves back and takes it off. Your fingers lightly trace his muscular torso. As they stop, resting in the waistband of his trousers, your eyes meet. Biting his lip, he slowly removes them along with his underwear. Your eyes move, admiring every inch of him. Raising an eyebrow, he moves closer to you again.

In a quick and near vicious movement, he pulls you to the edge of the counter. You lay back. He holds your legs against his chest, thrusting into you hard. You wince slightly as you feel a small sting. Relaxing your body, you give him complete dominance over you. His hips move fast as he pounds into you. The pleasure almost hurts as he hits against your sensitive area. His nails dig into your hip as he holds you tightly. Pulling you against himself, he reaches deep into you. Your moans are loud. Heat envelops your body. You are surprised at how quickly you are approaching your peak.

Breathing heavy, small moans and grunts escape him as he moves faster and harder. Your body aches under the immensity of your pleasure. This is not what you had imagined from him; but you relish his dominance. The rough viciousness of his movements are almost too much to bare as you reach yet another climax. His finger nails dig deeper into your hip, drawing small rivers of blood. He lifts a finger to his mouth, licking the blood off. Your eyes meet. Hands running over your body hungrily, he moans louder. Grip on you tightening, he releases powerfully into you.

Moving away from you, he licks the blood from his fingers. His back is turned on you as he pulls his trousers back on. Turning, his sweet smile returns. Kneeling in front of you, he leaves gentle kisses  on each mark he has inflicted on your hips. As he stands, he leaves a final kiss on the tip of your nose. Bundled, he throws your clothes to you. Hopping down off the counter, you take the opportunity to admire his body one last time. Catching you, he chuckles to himself. As you both finish dressing, he approaches you. Wrapping his arms around you, he pulls you into a tight embrace. Instinctively, your arms wrap around his waist as you nuzzle yourself against his chest. Looking up at him, you smile.
"I knew there was a reason you were looking at me like that." He chirps, a smug smirk pulling at his lips. Lightly, you hit his chest. Another chuckle escapes him.