Lighting breathing

First form: Branching lighting

The user can produce electricity like streams branching into different directions making it this attack more destructive and more harmful.

Second form: Lighting strike

This form is the most basic of all the lighting breathing forms, the user can create single but powerful strike of lightning when attacking a demon it also causes a paralysis to whatever the attack is directed at.

Third form: Breathing light

This breathing form provides a peaceful and painless death to demons and gives them a sense of warmth and safety when they are dying.

Fourth form: Crushing Bright

This form is very difficult to preform the user has to have very balanced breathing and the user has to have a very good grip on their sword otherwise the will break or fly out of their hand, this breathing form is very powerful and can kill the target with one blow.

Fifth form: Bright light

This breathing form brings a form of protection to people around the user by creating a barrier around the people around the user that last about 30 seconds.

Sixth form: Inching electricity

The user movements speed up to make it look like they are gliding across the ground while sparks electricity are bouncing off the blade and cause a a tingling feeling the will turn into pain on who ever the attack is directed at.

Seventh form: Blinding light

With a single swoop the user can produce a light that's blind anybody with a a 5 foot radius of them.

Eighth form: Light in the dark

This form requires two people who use two different breathing styles combine into the two can create a very powerful blow that is only to be used under very certain circumstances, when two users who use the breathing styles of Demon breathing and lightning breathing they can create a blast so big that it will kill any demon within a 40 foot radius