Nichrin sword (2.0 electric boogaloo)

Sakura's pov
3 weeks, it took 3 weeks before I healed enough to go on missions. Pain medication really was a saving grace for me cause it would hurt like a bitch of I had to go without it. Yuika finally sent word that she was done with my sword so now I could actually go on missions. However Kazuko (for those who don't remember it's her crow's name) sent word the I was to go see the master as soon as possible, which worried me cause that meant that they most likely meant that they knew about Yuuto, and if they did then I was fucked. "Hey... Sakura, Um Yuika-San is here of your ready to see her." Genya said gently. Since our kiss he's been more gentle when he talks to me, and he's all around a lot less aggressive when it comes to me. "Uhh yeah I'm ready just nervous you know, with the broken sword and my apparently super important meeting with the master, I'm super worried." I said looking out onto the crowd of the town. "Hey hey, look at me, Sakura look at me." He said placing both of his hands on my face, and making me look at him. "It's gonna be fine, Yukia is one of the most chill sword smiths I have ever met and trust I've met a few, some of them were fucking psychotic, and your meeting with master is gonna good if it was about Yuuto trust me when I say you would have been brought in for questioning on that the second you woke up. So you are gonna be fine." I nodded placing my hands on his and just staring into his eyes. "Hey lovebirds hate to interrupt the moment but we don't have all day." We heard Yukia yell from inside. "Okay okay, Yukia-San we're coming." I said letting go of Genya's hands so he could step away and back inside. I followed in after him and immediately was met by the cold angry stare of Yukia. "Hey Yukia-San..." I said slowly sitting down in front of her. I heard her take a deep breath from behind her mask before she started speaking. "I'm not gonna say I'm not incredibly pissed off with your right now cause right now I am fucking pissed with you. You broke my best sword!!!" I flinched when she raised her voice, but tried to stay are calm as I could. "However, I'm not gonna be like Haganezuka and tried to gut you with a stone, he was my mentor but I didn't get his... passion for his swords." She said more calmly. "So with that, here is your sword, and congrats on defeating a kizuki." She said handing me the box my sword was in. "Thank you so much Yukia-San" I replied gently taking the sword out of the box, and placing it on the ground so I could move the box out of the way. I picked up the blade, and unsheathed it. It turned the same gold color it did the first time, sparkly the shiny metal with its metallic color. "Thank you so much Yukia, I'll to be more careful with sword this time." I said sheathing it, and putting it in my belt. "You better, cause next time I get a message that you broke your sword again... well" she laughed before leaning forward and getting in my face. "I crack your fucking spine in half, turn your insides into your outsides, roast you on spit, and eat you for dinner... am I understood?" She asked in such a low scratchy voice I wasn't even sure it was her anymore. I nodded rabidly, turning not to smack her mask with my forehead. "Excellent, now I do have some business to attend to in the swordsmith village so I must be off." She said returning to her cheery happy voice, bouncing up, and taking the box with her. "And Sakura?" She said stopping short of the door. "Your hair looks better black, you should keep it that way." She said rushing out the door. Me and Genya were left in the room completely dumbfounded. "What we're you saying about Yukia being one of the most chill sword smiths you've ever met?" I asked looking at him. "I would like to retract my statement." He replied looking at me. I giggled getting up and making sure I had everything I need before I headed over to headquarters. "Yuuto come on it's safe to come out of the bathroom, we need to go." I said urging Yuuto in to the box so we could go. When he was all settled, I got the box onto my back, and made my way back over to Genya. "Alright hopefully I will see you soon, I'll send Kazuko with a note as soon as I can okay?" I said putting my hands on his face. "Okay, I'll be god knows where..." he said, mimicking my move. "Are you two dating?" We heard Shinobu ask, we didn't even know she was on the room. We jumped apart startled. "Um well it's complicated" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Ok well you two can be complicated later, Sakura we need to leave now, we don't want to keep the master waiting." She proclaimed, adjusting her hoari. I nodded patting Genya's chest and following her out. God I really hope that this isn't about Yuuto.
...
Hello my lovelies I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing that little snip bit of Yukia being brutal but she was Haganezuka apprentice so what did you want from me. But anyways, eat and drink something today, be soft but be ready, and stay sour goodbye for now

Word count: 975