28. How She Handles Men

Throughout all of this, Gu Zechuan simply stared on at her with eyes as cold as ice, as Yang Qinglian pressed her body into his and rubbed herself against him again and again. Whatever it was, the effect was definitely potent, devastatingly potent. If he had really drank that cup of water, by now he's definitely have lost control over himself and started doing unspeakable things to Yang Qinglian. Looking at her, it was definitely not something that could be held back by force of will alone.

''Lian, have you ever heard of an old age saying that karma is a bitch?'' A dangerous and ruthless light gleamed in Gu Zechuan's eyes, as he looked at Yang Qinglian's actions.

Finally noticing the animosity in Gu Zechuan's eyes, Yang Qinglian's hazy and clouded mind suddenly cleared a little.

''Zechuan, what are you saying?'' Yang Qinglian asked.

But at that moment of clarity lasted no more than a fraction of second, as the drug began eating at her rational consciousness once more.

''It feels so hot... Zechuan... give it to me... quick.''

''Ooh...''

Looking at Yang Qinglian, Gu Zehcuan felt nothing but disgust. It must have been hard for her, all this time, suppressing her true nature and acting the pure and innocent girl that she led him to believe she was.

''Oh, I'll give it to you alright.'' Gu Zechuan smiled, as happily as a devil about to devour someone whole.

At his answer, Yang Qinglian thought that she'd finally be able to have Gu Zechuan. But before she could smile in an outburst of joy, she saw three scary looking men entering the room, all wide and tall, muscular and well built, well over 190 cm in height. Hard and solid bulges covered all around their body, as if their entire body was made of muscles.

''Lian, since you wanted it so much. I have only the best of the best for you. They are the most 'enduring' ones that I could find. Do enjoy yourself with them.''

Already she'd have hell to pay just for seeing another man behind his back for four years while she was with him. And if he should find that Yang Qinglian had done anything to Xia He at all, he'd make sure that she would live the rest of her life in a living hell, where she'd beg him for death!

Looking at the three men, Yang Qinglian froze in place as if she was struck by lightning. 'What's going on? Gu Zechuan is giving me to these men? They look so scary, and yet Gu Zechuan is...'

''Zechuan, what are you doing? No, I don't want these men. You know that you're the only one that I love. How could you let these men... no, don't!'' Yang Qinglian cried, and once again threw herself at Gu Zechuan's chest, but this time, Gu Zechuan stopped her short and shoved her aside.

''You love me?'' Gu Zechuan said in an icy tone, ''Are you sure about that? Are you sure that it isn't that lover of yours you love?''

''Bring him in!''

As soon as he had spoken, two bodyguards came in, shoving a man to the center of the room. He was Yang Qinglian's ex-lover, called Wang Laoqi.

Seeing Wang Laoqi being thrown into the room, Yang Qinglian slumped to the floor, looking as though all strengths had been drained out of her.

Finished, everything was finished, Gu Zechuan knew everything. He knew about Wang Laoqi and her. He would never let something like this slide.

Yang Qinglian crawled over to Gu Zechuan, and threw herself at his feet, ''Zechuan, I was wrong, now I really know that I was wrong... please, please give me a chance, I promise that I'll never see this man again. Just don't let these people... please...''

Gu Zechuan's face was that of a frozen statue, cold and hard and unmoved, the same as the face that he had shown Xia He all these years, but with one slight difference. He won't regret over whatever that's going to happen to Yang Qinglian.

''Show Mr. Wang here, just how good his woman is at handling men.'' Gu Zechuan ordered his bodyguards.

''Yes, Mr. Gu.''

The two bodyguards then dragged Wang Laoqi out of the room, and Yang Qinglian was taken away by the three men. One of the men even cupped a feel on one of her butt cheeks eagerly as they exited the room.