chapter 1 🔞

'He can't be real..'
'I refuse..'
'So Fucking pretty..'

Everyday taehyung wonders in school while eyeing jungkook that how can somebody be this heavenly he was so preety there was bit of chubbiness on his body he looked that cute that taehyung just wanted to screw him merciless until he cries or begs him to stop.
it was not like taehyung only wanted to do him but he really wanted to confess his love for him cause he's been loving jungkook for 1 year now, he's obsessed.

Taehyung tried telling him everything for many times but couldn't cause the situations weren't really on taehyung's side but he didn't gave up..everywhere taehyung followed jungkook even in the washroom sometimes, taehyung really loved it whenever jungkook had a shy face because of some reason, he had feminine features and long hair which were decoration on a delicious food for taehyung he had both love and lust for him..

let's be honest where there is love, lust is formed too.

Taehyung after thinking a lot finally decided that he will surely confess he love to jaykay he was kind of in terms of talking with him but not really like friends, taehyung knew all his hobbies, all his favorite foods all his favorite things, he knew he loved sweets the most, as he thought jungkook was as sweet as a chocolate crossaint which were indeed jungkook's favorite.

Taehyung wanted to taste jungkook's plump red and mix coloured thin lips they looked so very delicious to him but he couldn't do anything he wanted to know jungkook's openion too if he's a gay or straight or bi but:

"nevermind if you're straight I'm still gonna make you mine baby.."

Taehyung murmured to himself while he couldn't stop staring jungkook he was in front of him taehyung couldn't help devouring his beauty.

' I'll keep this beauty as it is jungkook, but your insides I'll ruin you, I'll make a mess out of them.' taehyung he said to himself.

suddenly taehyung snapped out of his world when jungkook said "Hi, taehyung."

(startled taehyung well off course ya'll know how if feels when your crush says hii..right?)

"I-- um...Hey jungkook how have you been?"

"well I'm doing just fine seems like you're doing good too."

" Ye--yes yess I'm even better now."

"Are you fine? You sound weird.." Jungkook asked.

"Huh... do I? I'm even more fine now! Believe me."

"You're strange.." Jungkook smiled at him.

'Oh my god!! FUCK ME!! THAT SMILE!!'

" okay, I'm going for my class now see you later taehyung."

" oo--ohh yes yes sure bye"

Jungkook left while holding 2 of his books in his hand, Caressing his hair prettily.
'So cute..'
Everyone was now staring at taehyung because how come an cold hearted person like him melted like ice when jungkook said hii to him.

But taehyung was so really happy and bit of shy because jungkook talked to him 5th time in this year.

It was late night but taehyung was still wide awake and was smoking a joint in his balcony thinking about confessing is love to jungkook tomorrow he has now finalized that he wants jungkook no matter what.

Gender didn't really mattered to taehyung he just loves jungkook he just loves everything about him he just wants to be with him forever he was thinking of taking some chocolates for him tomorrow he was really happy just at the thought that how much jungkook will be happy to see the chocolates.