chapter 27

Flashback.
six months before.

Taehyung reached at John's place with mitch there was roxy waiting for them with a bag ..

"ready everyone?" she asked them.
mitch and V nodded.

"you all will reach by night...roxy's having number of namjoon's right hand..contact him and me as soon as you all reach there....namjoon's man will take you to him..
I'm telling you all again that the city is tight on police .. namjoon can be dangerous too..careful..only use your weapons when necessary ....if things go south ..you immediately contact me..so that I can send back up... keep one thing in your mind ... if I don't get any contact from you..i won't be able to do nothing..  so make sure to keep contact...go to him really carefully explain him everything about our dealing....if he says no then we will be in danger....cause he's really not into keeping people alive after he refuses...your next move will decide....if you're going to live."

three of them nodded.

"I trust you V..." john said.

With that trust ...they all reached the city it was 2 am of night.

"call them" V ordered roxy.

Roxy reached into her pocket for her phone and dialed the given number and handed it to V.
A guy who sounded drunk picked up the call.

"we're here" V said.
"send me your location my man will be there"

V obeyed.

In few minutes there was a guy face totally covered...knocked on their car mirror.

"follow me"
the guy said going to his bike.

They all followed his bike until it reached and stopped outside a messed up building...looked like about to fall.

They all got out of the car...without their bags.

The man told them to wait outside..and they stood there until 6 men came out... in front of them...and started checking them..

"what are you looking for?" V said.

"give away your mobile phones right now" one of them said.

"our phones?" mitch questioned.

"I guess you don't wanna get killed"
"do as he's saying fucker"  other man growled.

Taehyung nodded looking straight into their eyes and handed them his phone.

"Do It guys" V ordered.

Roxy and mitch both handed them their phones.

"Any weapon?" other man asked.

"we got none" roxy replied
"we came here only to talk ..take us to Namjoon" V said.

The man eyed taehyung from face to toes.

"Denver take them inside one by one...and keep a special eye on this fucker" the man said looking at V.

V looked at him and smirked.

The guy first took roxy with him..then mitch..then V ...

When they entered they saw allmost 20 people with knives and guns...looking all set to kill..but these things didn’t bothered V at all he have seen worse.

"wait here" one of the men said.

The man came out with another mascular man in a beanie long height ..black hood with long black ripped jeans.

"so John's monster is here" Namjoon smirked.

And taehyung knew it was namjoon.

"bring them inside" Namjoon whispered to the man and went inside.