THE END 56 🔞🔞

It's been two years since Taehyung surrendered to police and jungkook made a promise to himself that he'll get him out with all proofs. He completed his law studies and his father sent him to his friend in Seattle to train him as he promised. Jungkook never cried after that day, he focused on his study and career as taehyung wanted, all two years jungkook collected evidences that can get him out which roxy and arthur gave him and the reason taehyung killed Yugyum was known to everyone thanks to Jimin's father who worked in news times who helped jungkook's family and let people know why taehyung murdered him.

Taehyung was so embarrassed when they told him to remove his cloths and stay naked so that they can take criminal pictures of him, even after the pictures they didn't gave him his cloths and laughed at him until he slipped down covering himself with his knees against chest he smiled a sad smile thinking that he deserves to be treated like this and he knew there is more worse to come.

He was in the jail counting his days, all alone like he always was before jungkook, begging to see jungkook once but he was told that jungkook left the country and that's where taehyung gave up on his life but he was happy that jungkook was no more crying for him and have finally moved on from hell, he waited for death to embrace him with the other criminals, he was taken in remand for ten days but no lawyer took his case and taehyung was happy about that he wanted to pay, he can still see yugyum smiling at him in the prison, he talked to him sometimes and other prisoners thought he's insane so they would beat him and he let them, he didn't cry anymore. They gave him a short haircut and shaved his beard but next time taehyung refused to cut his hair and that resulted in more beating and was forced to cut his hair with the bleeding head. He was so beaten up the prisoners in gym that they had to admit him to the hospital and he lost a bit of vision of his right eye.

Sometimes he fought back even when he didn't wanted to, he was called faggot and many more insulting words. He fought when he saw a boy being harassed by the older prisoners, he saved him. Not only that one boy but two more boys who treated him like a older brother because taehyung helped them who were murderers of their own parents. Taehyung was suffering with insult daily and when two men tried to take off the hair tie from his wrist which was the only memory of jungkook with him he beat them up until they started bleeding heavily.

Jungkook there was completing his training in US after talking to arthur and roxy who met him at a secret place and told him and gave him all the evidences he could get him out with, all the good deeds he did who were the people he killed and why he killed. The kids Taehyung had with him jungkook went to meet them and cried at how those kids were missing him, crying for their father, jungkook even went to see his orphanages and older welfares.

Taehyung spent his two years in jail receiving the punishment of his said committed sins. Not hoping anybody to save him.

"Are you ready?" Asked jungkook's father on phone.

"Yes dad, my flight is tomorrow."

"see you then."

"Yes dad, how's everyone doing?"

"good, olivia misses you."

"I miss her too..and dad?"

"yeah?"

"...anything about Taehyung?"

"No the reporters don't cover him anymore, they're bored."

"good."

"but the last news was when he was admitted to the hospital."

"hospital? why?" Jungkook sounded worried.

"he was beaten up by some prisoners, they didn't disclose the reason but he lost his right eye vision allmost"

"when was that?"