A New Life?

Humanity is beautiful, but also very ugly. One moment you were living in the light only to be brought into the darkness. Only those who live in the darkness only to be brought into the light are given the best of life. Why do humans kill each other? Game? Needs? why are humans the only ones that can think this? Why be given this gift if it hurts others? To be honest I believe the answer is something simple and that is value. Without value humanity won't grow, they would've been withered out a long time of go. Value is the linchpin of humanity as such humans are easy to manipulate, but harder to predict. Humans are truly a simple race that is the same as other animals, the difference is that we think of our actions if they bring such value.

---------------------------

Today I just finished a test for math which was pretty easy. I walked over to my group of friends and sat next to them.

"Hey dude, have you heard that the thousand year blood war will finally be animated?"

I look over to Hiro confused.

"Really!? Never heard, but I can't wait what's past season 15."

"I forgot that you're an anime only watcher."

"Hey! I just like it moving then just seeing still pictures with words on it."

"Fair, Fair."

Then after that they went to talk about other anime and I just listen in. Yes, I've only watch the anime and not read the manga. Don't hate me please world I just like seeing it animated better.

"*Bzzt* We are having a bomb evacuation"

One of the guys look at me in worry.

"Do you think it's a drill?"

"Most likely; we should get going anyways."

"I also agree with John's statement."

Then we got up and left with the rest of the students and then we hear a sudden boom sound south of us. The students started to panic and thanks to anime I tried to put my mindset as a main protagonist. Then another boom sound came closer to us and the students were on full sprint mode and my friends join them as well. I just job behind and see if anybody fell as I was jogging I see a girl spring her ankle.

"Give me your arm."

"..."

She was shocked at first and stayed still so I forcefully put her arm around me so I can get her to stand up. Then a bigger boom happen close to us and I started to pick up our pace. We went down stairs and ran to the door as fast as we could, but I heard a bomb being set off next to us.

"Sorry about this, but you need to try and run to the door."

"Wait what?!"

I decided to be a man and throw the girl out of the way. As the bomb exploded, I see her face in despair as I was burn and crushed by the debris.

"Nooooooooooooooooo-!"

---------------------------------

Do you want to live? Yes or No

I see a screen in front of me with everything frozen in place. No way could I be a protagonist or something. I press yes and and I felt my body feeling warm? or cold? It's a weird feeling and for some reason I'm also feeling tired I should sleep...

Hello Player, Since you're sleeping we will automatedly choose your race.

........... Loading........ Loading..... Loading.... Chosen Race-

Hollow, Location Hueco Mundo.

Great choice Player, we hope you enjoy your new life!