The Grind

The Seven Deadly sins are considered evil by god and all who follows him, but is that really true. Within the Adam and Eve story it's tells how humanity gain a original sin from eating the apple. It's meant to be like Lucifer and how he betrayed god and so they say the first sin was pride. To my knowledge the story doesn't share any semblance to me humanity first sin was greed and not of pride. Why does this matter if the sin was different? Simple, because God wouldn't have made the same mistake twice. In a way it shows that god, also makes mistakes because he failed to notice the snake evading Eden. It shows that god is human just like the rest of us...

------------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple of days or weeks? I have no idea mostly because it's always night. To be honest I'm becoming more hollow like every minute. But I try to stay as human as possible as I grow stronger. I've also learn that absorbing hollows are better then eating them. I've lost my way as a human and ate some of them. So, I guess you could say I was experimenting with hollows when I lost some of my humanity. The only reason I was able to get it back was because I saw what's under the mask and their face shook me to my core.

With that I tried to remember my human life and kept my urge to be a hollow down. Thanks to that I was able to get to Level 26 and I'm still a normal hollow. If I want Aizen to notice me I need to be at least Vasto lorde. I should ask the system when I can evolve and see if I can make my time efficient.

'Hey when can I evolve to a Gillian?'

'At level 30!'

Alright, I think I should go into the hollow forest or what ever that was called. 

A few days later...?

I've found the entry way and I was able to absorb another hollow and so I'm now level 29. My stats are pretty good and I got a new skill: True Cut which allows me to channel spirit energy and allows me to cut through anything. I go into the forest and see or more like feel tons of hollows then the ones from up there. 

Some killing and absorbing later...

'Level 30 achieve, evolution is ready. ୨◕ ͜ʖ◕୧'

I'm at level 30 finally I want to get Gillian out of my way.    

'Let's do this! let me evolve to Gillian'

'Okay! (ง૦ઁv૦ઁ)ง'

I felt my body erupting and I have to say it was the most painful experience that I'm going through. Then I see the system appear in front of my player sheet.

Name: [None]

Rank: Menos Gillian

Level: 30

Health: 500/500

Spirit Energy: 600/600

Strength: 350

intelligence: 100.00001

Dexterity: 450

Luck: -100

Titles: Reincarnated

Skills: Cero A-, High-speed Regeneration C, Soul Consumption A-, True Cut, Garganta

----------------------------

I awoke to see that I'm very tall and disgusting looking. Not surprised about that at the slightest I guess I should get to the next rank quickly.

'Hey system when do I evolve into an Adjucha?'

'At Level 50.'

'Question, but who made you?'