C h a r l o t t e

(Editing)

Hey my name is Charlotte I am 15 year old and I go to high school I am in 9th grade. I am going to tell you a little about me i have brown hair, and brown eyes I am short . I Love the color purple and pink and I love fashion I dress up nice and I love to hang out with my friends Henry and Jasper I have a mom and a dad I am the only child I don't have any siblings. My favorite food is any thing I don't care about what type of food I like my favorite animals is probably a dog I think they are cute I want a dog it's just my parent don't want me to get one. I love school I study with Henry and Jasper and sometimes they don't study so I have too because I want straight A's it sounds like I am a nerd probably I am one only when it comes to school work I know everything. Sometime I am sassy and mean sometimes but I don't mean it and my friends know it not to miss with me when I am mad or I will not say anything at all. I am creative I like to think of new stuff every day and I am a problem solve problem and I am good at it I like to do crazy thing with my friend. Oh one more thing I forgot I know that Henry is a super hero side kick he works with captain man I knew it and I figure out Henry was a side kick. Also I have secret I never told anyone not even my parents I like my friend Henry don't tell please I was hiding the fact that. I like him I don't know why.

End of POV