21

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same,
Emily Blonte".

      Erick's Pov.

Driving off to somewhere distant seemed the best option, i really needed Sapph, and she wasn't making it easy.

"Erick, stop the car and let me go" Sapph kept yelling.

"Sapph, its best you stop, we're already here anyways"  I said pulling over. "Now lets go in and talk" i said walking in, and she following right behind me.

After a while of silence, she sat right in the couch, i just stood facing the wall looking at the ceiling, before i finally spoke up.

"Alright, I know i was wrong with the way i acted, i may have been selfish with my actions but sapph i love you, i just needed some time off"

"Oh and that's why you had to not reply my calls,and messages, i was so worried Erick, i couldn't even reach you, i was so scared that i would lose you, it hurts a lot Erick seeing you acting the way you did"

"Alright, i admit i was a jerk, but those times i didn't speak to you or answer your calls, i was also hurt, the loss of my brother brought  a lot of problems at home, it wasn't easy on me, but seeing you gave me hope, it made me feel better that there's someone who needs me and is scared to lose me, Sapph your so special, and i dont want to lose you either".

She looked me straight in the eyes, with the way she always did it always made me want her more. I walked closer to her and held her close could feel her breathing, heavily, could smell her hair scent, at that point all i could think of was her.

She leaned in held my hair, and kissed me, i could feel her warmth, her caresses and her passion, i didn't need need to think twice grabbed her butt and took her upstairs, we both knew what we needed at this point, we both needed each other.

With my hands caressing and exploring all places, i layed her on the bed, looked her in the eyes just to be sure she was ready.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She looked at me with eyes full of passion and desire and nodded grabbing me closer for a kiss.

I kissed her wildly this time with our tongues exploring, i could hear her soft moans, her hands pulling my hair for more.

All her actions just made me want to devour her more and more..  With her cloths tossed carelessly and mine too. But i was going to make her savor the moment.

leaving her only on her underwear, could see how shy she was. But by the time i was through with her she'd be done with her shyness.

"your so sexy sapph you dont have to be shy"I groaned into her ears.

Held her legs close, with one hand exploring her breasts i unbuckoned her bra, and kept kissing, sucking , and tongue fucking her so goddamn sexy boobs, i could hear moans, and with the way she held my hair so tight like she didn't want to let go, But i wasn't done yet.

With one hand still holding on to her boobs caressing, i slid down her panties, fuck her pussy makes me more horny.

With one finger in she moaned my name held my hair tightly.

"Ughh Erick"

"You like that?, fuck Sapph your pussy's so tight" I said inserting two fingers making her moans louder and inserted three.

"Mmmm, ughh Erick"

I whispered into her ears, "Do you want me in you?", while going in and out of her with her moans so loud.