33

"When your  brain keeps stating facts but your heart refuses to listen and decides to love without looking back"

Erick's Pov

I woke up to her all snuggled up on me, with her hair all messy from last nights activity. I didn't move i just kept silent, watching her and regretting my actions in the first place of leaving her.

'How could i  have been so stupid, as to break up with her and just leave her, without coming back', after her moms burial she changed a lot, in terms of her carriage, her manner of approach, her aura.

My greatest regret is not being around to watch her grow, the way she has into a successful and sexy young woman.

While being lost in my thoughts i felt as she moved her head swiftly to look at me, apparently she's woken up.

Her sleepy yet seductive eyes, slowly looked at me with a smile on her face for a couple of seconds, before she realized she was on me for a long time.

"Gosh, Erick why did this happen?, umm i think it was a mistake, it should never have happened, we got carried away with our emotions.. a.." I didn't let her finish whatever it is she was saying before speaking up.

"Sapph, stop its enough, i never took what we did last night as a mistake, i'm sorry if i made you feel alone, i let my thoughts get the best of me get better judgement and i acted foolishly"

I could see the sadness in her eyes as i said all that.

"I'm sorry, i regret my very actions ever since i did it"

"When i lost my mom Erick i felt the whole world was against me at that point, first it was my dad, then you and then my mom, i felt alone, because i am alone and now i'm so scared to love anyone, it all seems like if i love someone i just end up losing them because they keep leaving me, and sometimes i feel, it'll be so much easier  to just take a shot to whoever's closest, i guess i'm just unlucky"

"No sapph your not, i admire you a lot, you've come so far all on your own, despite all you went through  you made it this big"

"Yes i did only because i wanted to do something for myself because my heart is so broken from loving so much and i'm not a casual person, i feel i'm the kind of person that loves someone so much that it nearly kills me"

"Ohh Baby, i i feel so bad for myself, i fucking wanna beat myself up i can't believe i did this to you, is that why you moved into somewhere discrete and very quiet?"

"Yes, because staying alone and far from your problems makes you forget them and time moves on quickly and then after a long while and you remember how much time has passed, you'd then realize that you've gone through a lot"

"I'm here now and i'm never leaving you again, i promise and i'll try to make up for the lost times, i love you so much and ever since i left i was never the same you were always in my head and my mind i couldn't get you out of my mind because i can't do anything without you i just can't "

I said pulling her closer to me, i love sapph so much and i'm going to make it up to her, i'm going to be there for her every step of the way.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?"
She looked at me with giggly eyes i knew she wanted to.
I took her up and carried her to the bathroom,  layed her in the bathtub .

"Today, i'm going to take care of you and drop you off at work, and then pick you up and spend some more time with you".

"Are you?" She said sarcastically.

"Yes i will" I said while taking the soap and gently applying it to her skin, as she layed back in silence feeling relaxed.

"Are you in good terms with your mom now?" She asked

"Well, we talk from time to time and she's okay i guess"

"Erick, life is too short, yes your mom made a mistake and she acted wrongly with you, but i feel you should forgive her and move on i mean your a better person today, and maybe you wouldn't have turned out this way if the story was different"

"Thats l why i love you, your so smart and strong and i love it when you advice me" I said laying a kiss on her forehead .

"And how was your moms reaction when she  found out Agnes moved on with the professor"

"She felt betrayed, but i'm so happy Agnes moved on its like a whole new her now"

"Yeah i agree, just like when you planned with her so you could see me never will i had seen that coming, i guess you two are pretty close now"

"We talk from time to time, but there's still a rift in a way but its okay, what matters to me is i get to be with you again, Sapph do you happen to know what caused your moms accident?"

"I really don't all i know is she got ran over, but i',m still trying to find out"

"Do you happen to think its your Grandfather?"

"Would he do that to his own daughter?, I don't think he's that inhuman"

"Someone who killed the father of his grand daughter, killed my brother, disowned his own daughter, its so evident he's no different from being inhuman, and i'm going to bring him down"

"Erick, you have to be careful, and i want to be of help as well"

"I'll be careful and now that i have you by my side , it makes me happier" I said to her planting kisses all over her hands, trailing it over to her shoulders.

"Erick, what if some girl comes between us one day" She asked with such curious eyes.

"Then i'll kiss her forehead and tell her how much she's lucky to have you as her mother"

Her eyes lit up so brightly and her cheeks all red from blushing.

"Thats so sweet"She said.

"Not as sweet as you are" I said pulling in to give her a kiss.

My lips pressed against hers as i drew her in closer before i spoke up.
"I love you Sapph, So much"

Not too long after, we finished taking a shower and started to dress up.

I got carried away looking at Sapph in awe, as she tried to tie up her hair.
How could someone be so perfect and i really don't care what the fuck happens but i know i am never leaving this angel again.

Thank you for reading .

Your Girl,
Teejaay